Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I am going to be a Jennings virgin next year. You've got however many years of knowledge of that track on me. Although, you've got to learn how to ride a big bike and I just need to learn a newer bike. If I can lose about 35lbs by February, I may have something for you!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I am going to be a Jennings virgin next year. You've got however many years of knowledge of that track on me. Although, you've got to learn how to ride a big bike and I just need to learn a newer bike. If I can lose about 35lbs by February, I may have something for you!
That's not trash talk. You got some learning to do. :D

borislav

Control Rider
Hahhaa. You come and we'll talk
My brother I'm planing on to be there but no promises, you know me and quaterly plans don't jive.
Dude there is NO WAY I would ride anyone's $20K+ bike but I have to mess with you.
All you new R1 guy's have sweet ride that's for sure.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Hmmm... I may need to try and make that happen. Still have some Vacation time to burn

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
In order to keep "stock" out of the equation for me, I had to pick up new fork and shock springs today. Also, I laid down the first graphic on the belly pan last night. Time for some fluorescent yellow on this thing!

Testing -5.jpg

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Time to move back to something new this year. Some guys have finally gotten SV fast, so it was time to build a new bike.

Attachments

• 1bxezk(1).jpg
    1bxezk(1).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 30

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
You must have got up to the grid really early so you could be the first one out on the track. That is about the only way your going to lead anything!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I love the 750
Nice!!!
I love the new R1’s

I am building a GSXR 750 superbike to come and play next year.

Here are a couple pics from early stages of the build.
I love the 750 and I've ridden them for years, looks like this bike is going to beast! Hmmm looking at your shock you need to install 6mm of shims. :cool:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Dave, do you any of these in this picture?
  1. Clutchless up and down Autoblipper
  2. Samco hoses
  3. GB Racing case covers
  4. Titanium front sprocket (Yes, it is titanium)
  5. Carbon fiber frame covers
  6. Evol Technology rearsets
  7. FTECU Active Tune Datalink ECU
And that is only in this one picture! MUUHAAHAAHAA!

View attachment 3839

Ate you going to be doing anything while on the bike? do you just program a lap time and it does it?

Last edited: