camping at Road Atlanta on Easter weekend

i-Zapp

A group of us from Ohio plan to ride both days that weekend and wondering if N2 has made arrangements with RA to allow camping on Sunday night? (I called them and they said it's actually up to the organizing club as to whether camping is available)

Dickie

Control Rider
I'm sure one of the directors will be here shortly, but we've always had campers and folks stay in the pits overnight.

It makes for an awesome weekend.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I believe he is speaking for specifically Sunday night, when there won't be a track day the next morning. (I'm one of those Ohioans :()

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
Subscribed... I'm up in Northern VA and would rather camp Sunday night and drive back Monday. That depends on if I'm riding with someone else though and if they can get Monday off.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
A group of us from Ohio plan to ride both days that weekend and wondering if N2 has made arrangements with RA to allow camping on Sunday night? (I called them and they said it's actually up to the organizing club as to whether camping is available)

Great question! I will discuss with all the Admin and reply back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
After speaking with N2/RA Admin, it turns out that there'll be no security personnel, and existing insurance won't include anyone staying overnight. There are a ton of alternative RV locations nearby. Here's a couple:
Winder RV Park
North Atlanta RV Park

b33931d2172b9f13566f941a6d9bf17f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I remember last year the person I spoke to said people can camp outside the fence, and there is a porta potty there if needed. Not sure if they would allow that this year.

FYI for those with RVs/campers, Walmart allows you to park overnight in their parking lots for free.