CCS at VIR Sept. 19-20 who's down?

Clarus

Hah, yea. I'm pretty sure he was the guy I was trying to chase down. I'm pretty bad with remembering numbers / bikes off the track, but when I saw his bike it looked familiar.

Hah... probably wasn't the best time or place to strike up a conversation.

Jonny

I was just glad you to see you smiling. How's the bike and how are you after the wreck? Were you the one that went down in T3?

Clarus

Yea. T3 is my nemesis I guess. That's two crashes in two visits. This one was my fault though. I just ran out of track.

I'm doing fine. Pretty sore in the wrist and hand, but all things considered I can't complain. The bike is pretty standard; clip on tube, rear set, plastics totaled. Good thing I've got a long winter coming up.

Rick Johnson

well it was a good fun weekend for me.I love some VIR! I got 3 podiums.Clinched the Mid-Atlantic overall championship.Managed to get 25 podiums this season so it went much better then expected.Off to race with the big boys next season.

Jonny

Clarus, glad to hear that you came through relatively unscathed. Good luck on the body work. I hate working on that stuff.

Rick, congratulations. Good luck next year running with the big boys.

RacerRuss

Fresh meat for next year

Rick Johnson;85086 wrote: well it was a good fun weekend for me.I love some VIR! I got 3 podiums.Clinched the Mid-Atlantic overall championship.Managed to get 25 podiums this season so it went much better then expected.Off to race with the big boys next season.
Congrats Rick, good weekend for keeping it upright and getting what you could. I still can't believe you can do that many races in a weekend.

Rick Johnson

Thanks guys! There was a few weekends I did 10 races.As long as they weren't back to back is wasn't to bad.In June at VIR I did MWGP placing 3rd came in jumped on the 1000 and ran the 25 minute GTO placing 2nd.That was pretty tough.Just looked at the class points I placed 2nd in ULSS,ULSB,ULGP,and MWSS. 3rd MWSB and 4th in GTO.So I'm really happy with my results this season.

Todd Stinson

Great season guys! I didn't win a championship this year, but took some podiums and most important, didn't hurt myself!!!

Jiggy

Control Rider
Well done boys, well done. NESBA will have fully saturated the white plate scene next year.