Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

bigkaley

Control Rider
It was truly an honor to have known you, and to be lucky enough to call you my Friend. Thank you! This is how you will always be remembered:

xn85turbo

Control Rider
This is truly a sad day. Thoughts and prayers sent to Julie and the rest of Mike’s family, god bless.

quickag848

Mike was a true gentleman. His kindness was immeasurable and he was admired and respected by fellow riders. The last time I saw Mike was at the Lightning track in early October. Mike and Dave Yarnall with their wives along with Lenny, Kris and me all got together around a fire pit spending some quality time and enjoying some good food. I will always remember and cherish that memory. NESBA family has lost a great man and a friend. My sincere and deepest condolences to his family and loved ones. Godspeed Mike. We will deeply miss you my friend!

Dutch

Very sad day. Prayers sent to his family and hope that they somehow find comfort during this time.

hank

Very sad...

Mike was a true gentleman and his dedication to the safety and well being of each and every rider was always obvious each and every time he led the morning riders' meeting- he will be missed.

RIP

Perlzuki

Such sad news. Condolences to his family & all of the NESBA community. Mike will be missed by all! RIP Mike.

Mark
SE CR #249 ( retired )

BigBird

We always knew we were in good hands at any event you were running.

Thanks for the memories and may you Rest In Peace. You will be missed.

d848

I'm gutted. Mike, you are a class act: a low-key intense person, a delight to hang with, and a truly superb instructor and director. You are sorely missed.

Peace to you and your family and friends

Diane

fitz

Celebrating the life of Mike Moore

“When I pat my head I want you to follow my line, not right up on my tire, when I look behind me I don’t want to see the color of your eyes (his eyes would get real big)”. Always brought a laugh.

“If you need to slow down put up your hand because I might be right behind you and if you don’t I’m going right over top of you”.

“I will help you change your tires, fix your bike but if you don’t follow the rules I WILL pull you off the track”.

bond7

I'm saddened to read this. May God bestow strength on Mike's wife and family to deal with the pain from the bereavement.

I pray so that you rest in peace, mate.