Congrats Katie!

Katie785

thanks everyone ! it turned out to be a pretty good weekend.. it's amazing what going from shagged tires to a brand new set will do!!

I managed to get a 2nd in the 600 Superbike and a 5th in 600 Superstock. Dale was 3rd in Superbike and 3rd in Superstock!!

We had a ton of Nesba guys representing this weekend, great job everyone!!

xn85turbo

Control Rider
Nice job Katie on the win yesterday and the places today. Linda and I saw you and Drew but you left before we could make it over to say congrats on the win. Wish I could have seen you guys race today as yesterday all I got to see was the mock race and it was a fun to watch.

Dale nice job buddy!

Control Rider
N2
Katie was flying out there! NESBA was definitely represented by a lot of folks this weekend. Emerson won, Katie won, Dale had a podium, Lenny and Rob both had podiums in the CORC. I am sure I am missing a few others, but overall it was a good weekend for NESBA folks.

Congrats All!

TwoTyres

It really was a great weekend with nesba putting in a good showing, the Nesba guys who got their license on Saturday and ran some races today really showed the talent nesba riders have. These guys had never raced but ran superb and placed in the top 10, even starting from the back of a feild of 30-40.

Jiggy

Control Rider
you were flying.....congrats on the win and the additional hardware to your trohphy case