Congrats Katie!

dale.b

Watch out fellas! Katie is fast!

We got a taste of what it would be like to race the experts when they mixed CSS Ex and Nv. I think some of the experts better watch out next season. :D

Congrats to everyone for a great showing! Lots of riding improvements being made out there. It is turning into a NESBA race series. lol.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Totally excellent results!......
Sounds like you and Dale had some close racing with each other. No question in my mind that Nesba is grooming some very talented riders. Congrats to you and all of the Nesba riders that raced.

How could you not enjoy a weekend like that?!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Great Job this weekend Katie, you looked smooth and confident out there and were blazing! Well done!

RacerRuss

Things to be thankful for

Glad I moved up this year so I can delay that ass whoopin' for another year. Great job Katie, you're going after Drew next.

Perlzuki

Katie,
Good on ya. If we don't watch out, you will be dusting Drew & all the CR's prettty soon. New tires make you feel like superwoman????
See ya soon.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Katie785

I have lighter springs.. but the rest of it is stock.. it certainly does get foamy by the end of the race, which is why i was surprised to see that my fastest laps are at the end of every race.