Constructive criticism from NOLA this weekend.

D

dragginass

fossilfuel;245711 wrote: I don't think people should be attacked for valid complaints. Remember that there were 25 people to tech for Saturday, not that many. There were three CR's that were doing tech. Everyone that asked for help got it. There was a guy who needed help bleeding his brakes, there was a guy that had a dead battery and needed a jump and a battery tender, there was a guy that needed his chain adjusted, there was a girl that needed her throttle linkage adjusted. I don't think that is a CR's job but as NESBIANS we tried to help everyone.

What bothers me is that Shane was treated like all these other people and he puts a comment on his You tube video that is attached below...NESBA Sucks

24 people out of the 25 may have coasted through no problem, I don't know. Maybe I was the unlucky one. You are referencing other matters which are irrelevant to the concerns I made however. I have met very few people at the track,ever, that weren't willing to lend a hand, parts, expertise etc.

Out of respect for the attention this matter has garnered, I have removed the comment you mentioned. As for your other behavior, stay off the NOLA board unless you plan on being truthful or knowledgeable on the matters in which you speak.

fossilfuel

Bubba Zanetti;245731 wrote: Hey Fossil:

I am not trying to take sides. Instead it is my hope we look at the bigger picture, which appears to have been done.

BZ
You are so right....:agree:

Ruhe52

Bubba,
To me, he doesn’t appear to be the usual “NESBA sucks” complainer we have seen in the past who Meat, D-Zum and Ruhe usually have to come in and reduce them to ashes.
Actual words "NESBA SUCKS" used elsewhere not withstanding I agree.

It took me sometime but I have learned to tell the full on asshats from a General Complaint no matter the degree of care in how it is worded. This thread should have been the OPs original post and then an offline with Chris and OP. Then a follow up post of "can't go back in the past and yes trackside is the best place to get a resolution but my issues where what they were and we all know nothing about that can be fixed. Chris and I talked alls good." That should have been it. 7 pages. Wow.
Guess everyone had a tough week.
or as Bubba would say

Perhaps it was a result of anxiety.

What I am certain of is the sun will rise. The birds will chirp. This weekend at Road Atlanta will be awesome with plenty of riders and staff.....

and someone will be on the board next week upset about something not going their way or a rule not being crafted to fit their needs.:argh: It is just how it goes.

Where the hell is Ben P when you need him to point out to us none of us are special snowflakes here and to get over ourselves. Miss you Ben.:adore:

Ruhe52

Bubba,
To me, he doesn’t appear to be the usual “NESBA sucks” complainer we have seen in the past who Meat, D-Zum and Ruhe usually have to come in and reduce them to ashes.

It took me sometime but I have learned to tell the full on asshats from a General Complaint no matter the degree of care in how it is worded. This thread should have been the OPs original post and then an offline with Chris and OP. Then a follow up post of "can't go back in the past and yes trackside is the best place to get a resolution but my issues where what they were and we all know nothing about that can be fixed. Chris and I talked alls good." That should have been it. 7 pages. Wow.
or as Bubba would say

Perhaps it was a result of anxiety.

What I am certain of is the sun will rise. The birds will chirp. This weekend at Road Atlanta will be awesome with plenty of riders and staff.....

and someone will be on the board next week upset about something not going their way or a rule not being crafted to fit their needs.:argh: It is just how it goes.

Where the hell is Ben P when you need him to point out to us none of us are special snowflakes here and to get over ourselves. Miss you Ben.:adore:

speedfree

"Constructive criticism" implies that you intend to offer solutions. I didn't see many of those...

...another fool on his phone.

Ruhe52;245851 wrote: Bubba,

or as Bubba would say

:D

I always enjoy a Bubba Zanetti quote! In all this dragginass needs to realize "HE'LL NEVER BE LIKE THE NIGHTRIDER!"

Have fun down at Road Atlanta :)

BZ

Ruhe52

Remember him when you look at the night sky!

and we know who you are bronze!!!!

Bubba this is now the perfect time for us to thread jack this bitch to something more fun like Mad Max and Road warrior quotes.

betarace

Imagine me needing someone. Back on Earth I never did. Oh, there were women. Lots of women. Lots of love-making but no love. You see, that was the kind of world we'd made. So I left, because there was no one to hold me there.

"Quit toying Bubba!"-"Easy...I know what I'm doing"

"Bubba Zanetti has it on good authority she's been sent by the Bronze"

"Our Friend"

"Must have cut his heart out, eh?"

"Anything I say...what a wonderful philosphy you have"

Toecutter and Bubba lines!

BZ

And if the nukes hit, this is something D-ZUM will say:

"There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. "

BZ

betarace

The game was created to demonstrate the futility of individual effort. And the game must do its work. If a champion defeats the meaning for which the game was designed, then he must lose. I hope you agree with my reasoning.

dragginass;254480 wrote: I just registered for October. Don't shoot. ;)
I move to New Orleans next week so I'll be there in Oct as well. New Orleans wasn't my first choice but it's going to be nice living only minutes from a big track :)