custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

stkr

ckruzel;249422 wrote: when did you send it, or if its easier give me a call tomorrow anytime at 570-718-0405
I re-sent it this morning. I got bust today and didn't want to call too late. I'll call you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckruzel

i'm sneaking out for a early ride for a few hours, but i'll be home all afternoon, if you want call after the motogp race

D-Swens

ckruzel;249480 wrote: i'm sneaking out for a early ride for a few hours, but i'll be home all afternoon, if you want call after the motogp race
You aren't "sneaking" anywhere with a Full Leo system on a V4. Hav a good ride dude

ckruzel

finished up another custom logo today

tanzola.jpg

erick1670

hey Chris I sent you a couple of iquiries about plate numbers and comouflash numbers in your ebay site but no replays...

could you do some... I love you work, I have plenty of your stuff :D

PM please!

thanks, Erick

z064life

what kind of $$ are we talking typically. I'm looking at getting my bike painted by Andrew and wouldn't mind maybe coming up with some neat ideas for decals.

ckruzel

is it custom stuff? or oem style stuff? bellypan decals etc? prices vary on what you want, cut vinyl, vs printed vinyl sizes etc

bluers

ckruzel;252956 wrote: finished this one up tonight for bluers, going to post some other ones i finished recently too

lillis.jpg
Can't wait to get these on! Thanks again for you help wih the design and colors. I'll post some pics when I get them on!