custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

ckruzel

thanks!

if anyone wanted a simple windscreen with the flag they are $11.00 shipped, the custom logos are approx 60 (comes with a tail graphics, windscreen decals and a helmet decal)

stkr

Got one sticker on the bike so far. They look even better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bboynicku

ckruzel;253093 wrote: thanks!

if anyone wanted a simple windscreen with the flag they are $11.00 shipped, the custom logos are approx 60 (comes with a tail graphics, windscreen decals and a helmet decal)
sending email again about custom logos :)

ckruzel

cam.jpg

timb.jpg

bboynicku

man looks so good!! did you get a chance to read my reply to your email? i was asking about how to send payment etc.
thanks! -nick #113

ckruzel

my paypal email is kruzel at drippinwet dot com, what name is on your email or in the "from" column of outlook express?

bboynicku

ckruzel;254248 wrote: my paypal email is kruzel at drippinwet dot com, what name is on your email or in the "from" column of outlook express?
should be "Nick Augustus" or Nick dot Augustus at HillcrestLabs dot com

ANORXIC '51

Very impressive work to give personalization for riders of all levels! Shot ya an email for a full decal set for an 848.

-Christian

ckruzel

big congratulations go out to the yamaha graves motorsports monster energy superbike team for winning there third consecutive champtionship, we made up a little threepeat style decal for hayes

hayes3.jpg

.b0link

Hey man, I sent an email about 3 weeks back and never got a response. Im sure it got lost in the masses. I just forwarded it back to you again. Let me know if you got it. Thanks man!

.b0link

I hope that didnt come across as demanding or that its a rush or anything. I understand that you are a very busy person.

Calling, unfortunately will not be possible. I am military stationed in Spain so the time difference is killer. Just whenever you get around to it, shoot me an email back. Thanks man!