custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

ckruzel

guys give me a break, its a really busy time of year, plus i took my first vacation in 19 years! if you have to call me a couple times its just because i have a lot going on right now

saltman i just emailed you, if you need black plates they are 70 shipped, white ones are 60

HaVoC

Saltman;241499 wrote: I called as well and never got an answering machine. Just rang forever. So I sent message. Never had any problem with Chris till now.
Rang the phone forever. Unreal, any more than 10 rings is unexceptable!
Not to mention people call him on sundays.. Lol
It's a mom and pop shop guys. He works out of his house with just him and his wife.

Black plates? Lol

ckruzel

Saltman;241721 wrote: thx. I'll just wait till the end of the season when work gets lighter and I'm changing the scheme.
thanks, just let me know, sorry about not getting with you

Gorecki

ckruzel;241867 wrote: if you still need something let me know
Awesome! I JUST forwarded the email I had sent to you previously.

ANY questions or concerns let me know. I'm not in a huge hurry and usually pretty patient. :eek:

ckruzel

just finished this one up for biggsrr07

mcbean1.jpg

BiggsRR07

ckruzel;242103 wrote: just finished this one up for biggsrr07

mcbean1.jpg
LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see how it looks on the bike. I think that will be the scheme for when I get new track plastics. Nice job Chris:congrats:

dt4629

Chris,

It's Duc Tran with the Hiram Dentistry logo/decals request. I just PM'ed you. I emailed you and copied Andrew Swenson too. Please reply. Thanks.