Daym SNOW!

Landshark

Control Rider
John, I sent you a pic msg of the snow. Its over my knees and still falling fast. In the time I cleared that walk and driveway another 2 inches had fallen. Now the 25-30 mph wind is expected. Totals around 30 inches are now the norm.
Just clearing it is creating "Glaciers" that will have my camper snow bound like the famous Donner Party. Those folks ate their dead. Good thing my boys invited two friends over. Now we just need to fatten them up first before we stuff them in the oven. LOL
Oh the drama.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Landshark;107579 wrote: Good thing my boys invited two friends over. Now we just need to fatten them up first before we stuff them in the oven. LOL
Oh the drama.
:haha::haha::haha:

JayhawkInDC

I am almost balls deep in snow (literally) and I am 6'4". Our table which doesn't have any drifting around it has 27 inches and we have 7-10 to go.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I love this shit. To me, it can snow from Dec 1st until March 1st non stop. Come March 1st it better be over and in the 60's.

Good PennDot story. Last night I was traveling home from Mechanicsburg and all of a sudden my truck is leaning 20deg to the left. The freaking plow truck that had gone down 283 must have lost site of the road and didn't curve with the road. Weeeeeeee, that was a good white knuckle moment.

JonnyZ!

r2.jpg

I was headed for Florida tonight....

Guess that won't be happening........

:doh:
Now.....back to plowing,blowing and shoveling

Not too dissimilar to the riding......plowing ...lets not go there...... blowing...many a corner.......shoveling....copious amounts of shit between sessions ;)

No where near as fun....:argh:

Hambone

I don't know what's going on. Here in upstate NY we are getting a whole 3 inches. I feel for you all, but I am glad that we are getting a break this year.

jtsgsxr6

Hambone;108248 wrote: I don't know what's going on. Here in upstate NY we are getting a whole 3 inches. I feel for you all, but I am glad that we are getting a break this year.
Got about 20 inches on sat, and so far another foot today, and still snowing. You can have your snow back!

Landshark

Control Rider
I agree. We got 28inches down here next to the MD line Saturday. Last night it took me 6 hours to get back from a funeral in Baltimore. At that point about 10 inches had fallen and now have about 15 inches and its snowing 1-2 inches per hour. That's expected to last until 7 pm. The wind is 25-35 and digging out just doesn't seem as good of an idea as drinking a beer and tormenting the kids.
All the roads out are closed (MD 97 and MD 30)(PA I81 and I83) so I don't see any reason to dig anyways. Thank goodness we still have power unlike some unfortunate souls.
On the bright side I lost 6 pounds this week shoveling!

jtsgsxr6

mmm, beer! I like the way you think. My damn work didn't even close today so I went in this morning but said screw it after a couple hours.

Edit: just closed PA I-78, I-83, I-81, PA-581 across the state! Glad I left when I did.

jtsgsxr6

jaren warren;108259 wrote: 14 inches yesterday near road america.........but on the bright side, only 10 more weeks until riding at road america!!!
8.5 weeks till NJMP if it's not still buried in snow.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Florida is a calling. I'm so ready for this trip

We got about 20 the first time and looks like we could easily get the same again. This sucks