Dover Air Force Base Show... Military Tips?

CBRtist

Hola Everyone,

As usual, I will be heading out with one of our local dealerships, Diamond MotorSports, to the Dover AFB Motorcycle Safety Show in DE this Friday representing N2. Had quite a bit of interest and interesting conversations there last year and I do angle my general "sell" towards the military.

I wanted to see if there were any additional things that any military members, especially Air Force, would like to chime in with regarding peaking additional interest. More suggestions before I go can't hurt!

TIA

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I'm confused. You said military members, and then said "especially Air Force". Which is it? Military - or Air Force? ;););)

CBRtist

Ok, okay. I was referring to Air Force which is one of the 5 branches of the Military. Not implying they were interchangeable or whatever other heckling is lined up for me. :rolleyes:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
There are Three branches to our Armed Forces

Army
Navy (Marines fall under the Navy)
Air Force

and

Coast Guard (Dept. of Transportation) defending America's knee deep water for over 240 years.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director

Army
Air Force

and

Coast Guard (Dept. of Transportation) defending America's knee deep water for over 240 years.

Correction...The Navy and Marine Corps fall under the Department of the Navy

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director

Army
Air Force

and

Correction...The Navy and Marine Corps fall under the Department of the Navy

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
The Department of the Navy is the elite. That is all...:D

Poor Vinny. Where did you go wrong? I love my zoomie, squid and jarhead brothers. But seriously! :)

All in good fun folks. I just can't believe John hasn't poked his head into this thread. Now that he's a warrant he must be too busy drinking coffee.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Poor Vinny. Where did you go wrong? I love my zoomie, squid and jarhead brothers. But seriously! :)

All in good fun folks. I just can't believe John hasn't poked his head into this thread. Now that he's a warrant he must be too busy drinking coffee.
Hahaha too funny!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider

Never drank coffee and don't see myself starting anytime soon. Now I do love me some low carb Monster's. :D

JBallz

The Department of the Navy is the elite. That is all...:D

48a0ceb17bbc7ab07bd54b67e8e5b646.jpg
I love Navy guys, just don’t drop your soap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Air Force - Navy... Geez, the Boy Scouts have it tougher than you guys! As I'm getting ready to exit the door on a 141 or 130, I remember thinking "these friggin guys are going back to the air conditioned BOQ/BEQs. I've got 120lbs of shit harnessed to me and they're grumpy that we're taking too long...." And during Amphib training at Little Creek with the Navy guys, they got testy when they didn't get extra portions of dessert. Rough life.

:)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Air Force - Navy... Geez, the Boy Scouts have it tougher than you guys! As I'm getting ready to exit the door on a 141 or 130, I remember thinking "these friggin guys are going back to the air conditioned BOQ/BEQs. I've got 120lbs of shit harnessed to me and they're grumpy that we're taking too long...." And during Amphib training at Little Creek with the Navy guys, they got testy when they didn't get extra portions of dessert. Rough life.

:)
:rofl: I love it...