Dover Air Force Base Show... Military Tips?

Kurt_Orban

Ok, okay. I was referring to Air Force which is one of the 5 branches of the Military. Not implying they were interchangeable or whatever other heckling is lined up for me. :rolleyes:
Since its an AFB, he wants to focus on the Chairforce, which makes sense.

So back on track, when is the air show? My brother is at Dover, the show last year was pretty dope. Tbirds were awesome but all the stunt pilots before them were incredible. My advice, make sure you check out the museum while you there. You can see some of the show from there as well. BTW, Thunderbirds just lost a pilot during a practice, don't know how that affects anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CBRtist

Ok, well, thanks for your responses...

I might be a little clueless to the comments, but this event is sort of my labor of love.

My father was a motorcycle enthusiast and was also in the Air Force and stationed at Dover AFB. Unfortunately, he died at the age of 36, while my mother was pregnant with me, and I never got to know him although I feel I'm very much his daughter and he would have been very proud of my achievements. I feel closer to him when I do this event.

My favorite pic of him attached for those interested.

@Kurt_Orban it is on Friday and starts at 10:30am. It is NOT an AIR show, it is a motorcycle safety show. I will be riding in with the Green Knights, which I was told was their "military" motorcycle club... but I don't want to open up another can of worms.

IMG_6153.jpg

Kurt_Orban

Oh damn, okay, my brother was clueless to the air show, apparently the one I went to last year was a biannual event.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk