*feeler* FS 2006 F250 super duty (diesel)

JWZelibor

looking to upgrade after this season
FS 2006 F250 turbo diesel-Crew Cab 4door-shortbed
83k miles on the ODO
Larit package
tires in good shape
Rotella oil used in all changes
FORD FILTERS only used
Brand new STAGE 1 Performance MFG Crate motor installed @ 79K miles
stage 1 motor includes
*ARP Head Studs Pre-Installed
*Ford OEM head gaskets
*NEW MAHLE .020 Oversized Pistons and Rings
*3-Angle Valve Job done In-house
*New Injector Cups Installed
*Heads are milled to ZERO tolerance of warpage while still maintaining factory specs.
*NEW MAHLE Rod Bearings, Main Bearings, & Cam Bearings
*New LOW PRESSURE Engine Oil Pump Included
*ALL OTHER ENGINE GASKETS PROVIDED
**NEW ENGINE OIL COOLER-FORD OEM

asking $26,500

Drtbkrdude

What are you looking for as the upgrade?
I have an '09 F350 Super Duty Crew Cab that is in immaculate condition with less than 21k on it.
Title in hand.
I am getting out of the hobby.
Brad

JWZelibor

also will include the original engine with the sale which from what my diesel tech told me can be rebuilt. I opted to just get a stage 1 crate instead that addressed the common ford 6.0 issues with the head stud kit and egr delete kit

JWZelibor

I will do a oil change service on this the day the new owner picks up (regardless when the last service was done) this is a great truck and will pull just bout anything out there.....I will also have it detailed will be ready to sale after last CCS round at VIR end of sept

JWZelibor

price drop!!!! 23.5k come and get it!!!!! this truck will tow just about anything out there no problem!!!! we are due for a bad winter here also put a plow on it and let it pay for its self....has fx4 package and 4x4

JWZelibor

only 13k miles on the stage I crate engine your pretty much getting a brand new truck!

also original engine INCLUDED with sale (can be refurbished only damage is scoring to one cylinder and to one head) motor was running when removed......send the block and head out to be refrub and have a backup motor or sell it for $3-5k

JWZelibor

just did a fresh oil change on her this past weekend!!!! all these trailers FS on here I know someone needs a Super Duty truck to pull them :D