FS

apch8r

Alright I figured I would combine all my for sale items and make it easier, I can get pictures of each item if needed. Most of this stuff is new in the box as I have had them sitting around as spares. Please PM with any questions about pictures or shipping quotes (not included below).

Item List:
1) *Autographed* Shoei X-11 E-Boz TC-2 Helmet
- Size : Small
- Price : $300
2)*NEW* Leo Vince Factory Full System for 06-10 R6 - Titanium can w/carbon end cap
- Retail is $1499 according to Leo Vince website
- Asking $1000

3) *NEW* Leo Vince Factory Slip ons for 06-10 R6
- These are the same cans that are in the full system, so they can be used as spares for the full system in the case of a wreck or just as a slip on for those that don't want a full system.
- Retail: $699, asking price is $500
- Carbon can w/ carbon end cap (x2)
- Titanium can w/ carbon end cap (x1)

4) *NEW* Vortex Clip-on tubes
- Silver - $30 for two bars

5) Alth Full Floating Rotors - Black Inners

- Retail: $710, asking price is $500

If you have any questions please address it via PM. Thanks in advance for taking a look at my items.

apch8r

New Prices:
Slip-ons - $450
Full System - $950
Helmet - $250
Rotors - $450

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you a shipping quote (if not local) and any pictures you need.

Thanks

apch8r

Hump day bump, someone pick this stuff up before I have to put it on Ebay. I am going to go ahead and sell the carbon fiber full system I was hoping to hold onto for a spare so that is available.

New prices are as followed:
Full System: $930 shipped
Slip-ons: $430 shipped
Rotors: $430 shipped
Helmet: $260 shipped

Feel free to pm me with any questions in regards to pricing, shipping, pictures, etc. Also check out my tire thread if you need any tires. Thanks