Gifts for the naughty

bugmn20

Hopefully Santa will reimburse me for this! Just gotta pick it up when I get home from deployment and then probably start pouring cash into it. Merry Christmas!

R1Baby

Control Rider
What happen to the bike Parts

Well, instead of bike goodies, I received two spatulas, pork rub and an apron. Guess the wife wants me to keep cooking at the track instead of me riding. Or maybe Jeff had something to do with this, humm:argh:

fr3sh

New boots gloves. Cycle gear gift card. (Ordered new helmet). mirror block 08 cbr1000rr. Isle of tt 2010
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

noobinacan

fr3sh;165696 wrote: New boots gloves. Cycle gear gift card. (Ordered new helmet). mirror block 08 cbr1000rr. Isle of tt 2010
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Guy Martin's on the relentless bike..he gonna own in 2011...you just watch :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
R1Baby;165641 wrote: Well, instead of bike goodies, I received two spatulas, pork rub and an apron. Guess the wife wants me to keep cooking at the track instead of me riding. Or maybe Jeff had something to do with this, humm:argh:
LOL!!!! Although, you make the best meals at the track!!! :)

beac83

bugmn20;165612 wrote: Hopefully Santa will reimburse me for this! Just gotta pick it up when I get home from deployment and then probably start pouring cash into it. Merry Christmas!
Very nice, Chilly. I'll be looking for you/it at Blackhawk!

bugmn20

beac83;165747 wrote: Very nice, Chilly. I'll be looking for you/it at Blackhawk!

Thanks, Its going to eat a lot of my cash getting it where I want it, but hopefully it will be worth it. I'll see you there for sure!