Hello from Gurnee IL

Prix

asdf

Couple other things off the top of my head.

Get in shape, riding an hour on a recumbent bike for me helps, with a hill climb and fall setting really helps and I put on about 15 miles a day on one. You can get a good one from any sports store for around 400.00. But you can spend far less if you want. You can run if you want but I have some bad joints at the tender age of 33 (one F-ed up left ankle, and the other one broke twice......not from riding but from volleyball.) You dont need to get ripped just some toning will help ALOT!!!!!!!! Work your arms and buy some hand squeeze spring things.......not sure what there really called.

Get some good underarmour or what ever brand you prefer shirts and leggings. This will help you stay cool and will also make it easier to get in and out of your suit.

Start hydrating 2 days in advance of your trackday, and something I picked up from my doctor that is totally safe and will not hinder you is....the night before your first trackday you will probably not get alot of sleep cause you may be nervous, get in bed early and take one benadryl allergy tablet. It has dramamine in it and will help you sleep but make sure its out of your system. I usually get up around 530 and you want it out of you by then so take it around 7pm the night before and you will have absolutely no effects whats so ever cause it only last at the most 8 hours, and you wont be on the track until 940am

Read and memorize the parts of the nesba handbook that pertain to "B" group riding so you dont have any questions at the track, but they will go over them with you.

Try to bring a tool box with the basics you think you may need. But dont worry there are guys with every tool you need. I even needed a baster once to get my coolant out of my overflow tank cause I couldnt get the hose off and someone had one, its amazing what people bring.

There is always a listing a few days before each trackday asking whos going and where they might be. Feel free to add me as a friend in your friends list and if Im going your welcome to pit next to me. I have about every tool/trinkit you will need and I have yet to find a person that is not willing to help you out.

Get a EZ-up canopy for when your not riding so you can sit in the shade (Walmart sells them cheap, and its the best one I have had yet) or come sit under mine and shoot the shit. I always have my Girlfriend, friends and some family and they are really easy people to get along with.

If I think of anything else I will let you know, but one thing I do recommend and I have seen it time and time again is be really easy on the throttle, cause you have a bike that is really easy to spin up that rear fast and throw you off quick.

SMOOTH IS FAST!!!!!!!!!

Contact me via PM or at jonmueller@wi.rr.com with any questions. And most of all just have fun there are no trophies to win except the trophy of satisfaction of coming home in one piece and learning something.

2slo4u

Prix;100181 wrote: Couple other things off the top of my head.

Get in shape, riding an hour on a recumbent bike for me helps, with a hill climb and fall setting really helps and I put on about 15 miles a day on one. You can get a good one from any sports store for around 400.00. But you can spend far less if you want. You can run if you want but I have some bad joints at the tender age of 33 (one F-ed up left ankle, and the other one broke twice......not from riding but from volleyball.) You dont need to get ripped just some toning will help ALOT!!!!!!!! Work your arms and buy some hand squeeze spring things.......not sure what there really called.

Get some good underarmour or what ever brand you prefer shirts and leggings. This will help you stay cool and will also make it easier to get in and out of your suit.

Start hydrating 2 days in advance of your trackday, and something I picked up from my doctor that is totally safe and will not hinder you is....the night before your first trackday you will probably not get alot of sleep cause you may be nervous, get in bed early and take one benadryl allergy tablet. It has dramamine in it and will help you sleep but make sure its out of your system. I usually get up around 530 and you want it out of you by then so take it around 7pm the night before and you will have absolutely no effects whats so ever cause it only last at the most 8 hours, and you wont be on the track until 940am

Read and memorize the parts of the nesba handbook that pertain to "B" group riding so you dont have any questions at the track, but they will go over them with you.

Try to bring a tool box with the basics you think you may need. But dont worry there are guys with every tool you need. I even needed a baster once to get my coolant out of my overflow tank cause I couldnt get the hose off and someone had one, its amazing what people bring.

There is always a listing a few days before each trackday asking whos going and where they might be. Feel free to add me as a friend in your friends list and if Im going your welcome to pit next to me. I have about every tool/trinkit you will need and I have yet to find a person that is not willing to help you out.

Get a EZ-up canopy for when your not riding so you can sit in the shade (Walmart sells them cheap, and its the best one I have had yet) or come sit under mine and shoot the shit. I always have my Girlfriend, friends and some family and they are really easy people to get along with.

If I think of anything else I will let you know, but one thing I do recommend and I have seen it time and time again is be really easy on the throttle, cause you have a bike that is really easy to spin up that rear fast and throw you off quick.

SMOOTH IS FAST!!!!!!!!!

Contact me via PM or at jonmueller@wi.rr.com with any questions. And most of all just have fun there are no trophies to win except the trophy of satisfaction of coming home in one piece and learning something.

Thanks for heads up man thats lots of good info