Hello from Kennesaw, GA and need a ride to RoadAtlanta :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fahad, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Fahad

Fahad New Member

Hi guys, I am super excited for my first track day at RoadAtlanta! I am just a 35 year bloke (who might be going through a mid-life crisis, atleast thats what my wife thinks :) ) - until 6 months ago, I did not even know how to ride a bicycle but somehow I developed the love for motorcycling and learned to ride

I have taken multiple MSF courses (new rider, advanced, etc) and have driven about 5,000 miles in the last 6 months!

I just bought a CBR500R and super excited to continue to ride + taking my skills to the next level

I have a feeling track days will be very addicting!!

PS. Is anyone going from Kennesaw to Road Atlanta this weekend, if yes, do you have space for a person and a 2018 CBR500? Feel free to DM me, willing to share costs and buy food

2. vinny337

vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode! Control Rider

Welcome to N2!

Fahad likes this.
  3. TimTheAsian

TimTheAsian Fresh off the Boat Staff Member

Welcome!

Fahad likes this.
  4. bmart

bmart Control Rider

Welcome!

Fahad likes this.
  5. tdelegram

tdelegram Control Rider

Welcome aboard

Fahad likes this.
  6. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

Welcome!

Fahad likes this.
  7. jmack

jmack New Member

I’m new as well and very close to you. East Cobb. Just now getting into track riding after years of street.
    Catch you soon. jmack

8. Fahad

Fahad New Member

Awesome!! Let me know whenever you plan to go-to the track, maybe we can plan a trip together

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Control Rider

Welcome! Surprised Judy didn't link you to the riders manual...:laugh:. In any case, give it a read and ask questions. We're all here to help in any way we can.

Fahad likes this.
  10. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

Fahad likes this.