Hello, is anybody home??? Admins please respond...

Keebler__elf

Hello,

I am a member of Nesba, but this is the first time on the forum, as I just registered for it. I have been trying to reach the office in Mohnton, PA since Early Friday. I understand that people are busy, but the business hours on the site lists them M-F 9am - 5pm EST. Don't list these hours if you are never going to answer the phone. And please do not list these hours if you are not even in the office. What a joke.

The above complaining aside, I have had issues w/ the site since I purchased my membership. When I purchased my membership, I was only given the options of Beginner or Advanced. This was obviously a mistake in the website, as it should have listed Intermediate instead of Advanced. I am simply trying to get this corrected so that I can register as an intermediate. I have left multiple messages now on Nesba's phone in PA. Please contact me and help me correct this problem if you are capable. You can email me at JMGrafton@gmail.com Jgrafton@mcclone.net, or you can call me at work at 703-433-9406 or on my cell at 865-250-5382 and ask for Jason Grafton.

Ultimately, I am just disappointed in the lack of customer service all together. Thank you for your time reading this...

Drewbie

Relax. They were probably driving to Beaver Run Friday for the weekend. Most of the time the day before and after an event they are not in the office as they are still traveling. Have you emailed info@nesba.com?

Keebler__elf

Already emailed them. Thanks, I am not freaking out, just found it strange to list hours but no explanation as to them being out of the office so much. LoL. Hence the customer service crack. Anywho, hopefully they get back to me soon. My only concern is that spots will fill up before I can get registered for the event that I want in the group that I want....

Cooney

Keebler Elf,

As Drew mentioned, the boys spend all day Friday packing and preparing for the track on Friday. Everyone works all day Saturday and Sunday to make sure everyone needs are meet at the track, which is early to rise and late to bed. Plus travel home Sunday night. They are given Monday off (one day off a week).

Moon and Mark do a pretty good job updating this on the forum, in the future it may pay off to check it more frequently.

Just try a to put yourself in their shoes, they pack for a trip to make sure 100+ riders have the proper equipment if something goes wrong, plus tires. Almost every weekend.

Motomoon

Who gets Mondays OFF?????;) I must have missed the memo.

I bet Mark already took care of this.

As far as posting our hours go, we do this to give a guideline so people know when we are "in" unfortunately being "in" doesn't mean only sitting at a desk all day everyday and that we are never on the move hence this line on the contact page "For faster service, email us at info@nesba.com" We can get emails when on the road and it gives us more opportunity when we are in and out all day to get back to you, possibly from our home PC etc. I wish we only put in 9-5 m-f hours. Ask Mark, he has come in to find me sleeping on a cot behind my desk already.

Cooney

Well, I guess i am mistaken. It was up to me, we all have Mondays off after an event! :idea:

JGardy_781

:dunno:

I would have thought that we would have closed the loophole that allows you to register into any class other than "B" without an expert race license by now...

Pity.

Geoff Doyer

Nope you can register in B or I. Not in Advanced. Never heard of the issue above before but hopefully it is corrected already.

Keebler__elf

LOL, the purpose of this thread was not to bash anyone or accuse anyone of not putting in their time every week. ;-) I was simply hoping to get some form of acknowledgment from the powers that be. I must have forgot to mention that i emailed them before I called them. Either way, I am still anxiously awaiting a response to my plight. I know these guys probably put in way more hours a week than I do at my 7am - 5pm job. And I applaud them for doing so. Just don't want to miss my spot on the track is all and I was hoping this thread might get me faster results b/c I am an impatient D!@k... lol...

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Jason,

Try it now, it looks like Chris Moon or Mark Stern have already taken care of this issue for you, so go ahead and sign up!

JGardy_781

ToddG;9003 wrote: Jason,

Try it now, it looks like Chris Moon or Mark Stern have already taken care of this issue for you, so go ahead and sign up!
Sheesh - I wish I could sign up for B or I for my first Thunderbolt day on Wednesday!

:eek:

I've got a feeling I'm gonna get seriously smoked by the faster peeps at this track...

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
JGardy_781;9005 wrote: Sheesh - I wish I could sign up for B or I for my first Thunderbolt day on Wednesday!

:eek:

I've got a feeling I'm gonna get seriously smoked by the faster peeps at this track...
Your're not the right Jason! I know it's hard to believe, but there is more than on of you (Jason's that is). If you want, we can demote you so you can be the big fish in the little pond again! LOL ;)

Keebler__elf

I just checked My account on NESBA.com, and it is still listing me as a beginner. It will not let me sign up as an intermediate. I believe the problem was corrected if you were trying to join NESBA, as a friend of mine did this the other day so that we could do a track day together and he was given the choice of Beginner or Intermediate. However, my account specifically is still listed as Beginner and I am wanting to be bumped up to Intermediate, as that is what I would have joined NESBA as if given the correct choices. Eitherway, I think the overall problem was corrected when I reported it initially, but my issue still remains...

JGardy_781

ToddG;9012 wrote: Your're not the right Jason! I know it's hard to believe, but there is more than on of you (Jason's that is).
Just when I think I'm getting the personal attention I feel so surely I deserve... :p

RyanITV

Admin
Keebler__elf;9017 wrote: I just checked My account on NESBA.com, and it is still listing me as a beginner. It will not let me sign up as an intermediate. I believe the problem was corrected if you were trying to join NESBA, as a friend of mine did this the other day so that we could do a track day together and he was given the choice of Beginner or Intermediate. However, my account specifically is still listed as Beginner and I am wanting to be bumped up to Intermediate, as that is what I would have joined NESBA as if given the correct choices. Eitherway, I think the overall problem was corrected when I reported it initially, but my issue still remains...
I don't believe you can change classes from Beginner to Intermediate on the site once you're signed up. If you're Intermediate pace, you'll get bumped out of Beginner pretty quickly as it's kinda obvious on the track.

Ryan

BobbyG

Jason, didn't you ride with us at Summit on the 3rd of Aug in the "B" group? Me and Mr. Doyer were the directors that weekend and I personally don't remember you bringing up the "sign up" issue during that weekend. At least to me, Geoff will probably chime in if that wasn't the case.

Geoff Doyer

We let people sign up for Intermediate because there are a lot of folks that have track experience with other groups. Once you sign up as a Beginner you will remain in that class until you are moved up to Intermediate by a control rider and this is soley based on your iding ability. Regardless, Intermediate is full at NJMP and has been for some time.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Keebler__elf;9017 wrote: I just checked My account on NESBA.com, and it is still listing me as a beginner. It will not let me sign up as an intermediate. I believe the problem was corrected if you were trying to join NESBA, as a friend of mine did this the other day so that we could do a track day together and he was given the choice of Beginner or Intermediate. However, my account specifically is still listed as Beginner and I am wanting to be bumped up to Intermediate, as that is what I would have joined NESBA as if given the correct choices. Eitherway, I think the overall problem was corrected when I reported it initially, but my issue still remains...
Jason,

The issue now is you all ready did an event on 8/3 at Summit. If the CR's did not "Bump" you at that event then I'm sorry you are not ready to be in our Intermidiate Class. It is true that you can sign up in Intermidiate, but that dosen't mean your going to stay there. We do "Bump" riders down if they aren't up to speed for that class. At this point your best option is to come out and ride in Beginner Group and show the CR's working that event that your skill level is that of an Intermidiate rider, and then they will bump you. I look forward to nseeing you out at the track!

Dutch

Buck? You out there? We only need you to post for all of the MA Assistant Directors to have had input on this thread :D