How was NOLA?

Hansel202

I had a great time over the weekend! Great track and as stated before, once its done, it will be a very nice place. (Finding the pit area in the dark on Friday night was a little trying, but it'll get better.) The owner's brother stopped by our pit setup and was asking some nice questions like "how do you like it and what would you like to see us have in the future." I thought that was really cool, to care what the riders want. I said power and showers.

Anyway, it was lots of fun and luckily its the closest track (3-4 hrs) from my house. Thanks to DJ and John for the help over the weekend, looking forward to Barber in April!!!

croc hunter

Agree, this is a great track and worth the trip. When the facilities are complete it will be awesome.

Tire wear was actually very good. I was running NTEC's at first and the front tire seemed to have no wear and the rear looked like cold tearing. Maybe the track surface is so gentle on tires they don't heat enough. Met a guy running softs and he seemed to have no problems.

The track is similar to RRR but much better with many more technical turns and tons of safe run off.