Howdy from South NJ, track newbie to motorcycles; Thruxton RS

Laszlo

I signed up today for these, as well.
Also glad I won't be the only fool doing 4 days in a row... Get bumped to intermediate so we can slow everyone down, eh? :whistle:
Lol. Happy to ask and was planning on it. Can I do that only after first event... Does anyone know? Would make sense i guess so they see me actually on track.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Lol. Happy to ask and was planning on it. Can I do that only after first event... Does anyone know? Would make sense i guess so they see me actually on track.
The CRs are always watching. If you look like you should be in the next group, you'll get "the bump". Since you've only done two days prior, it would be good to start in Novice. Our groups tend to be a bit faster than the same groups with other orgs. That being said, everyone learns at at different pace. If you clearly are standing out in Novice, you'll be moved. The CRs are there to help, ask away, get with us to have help with lines, body position, etc. We love to help and see riders advance! I'll be at those two NJMP dates.

Laszlo

The CRs are always watching. If you look like you should be in the next group, you'll get "the bump". Since you've only done two days prior, it would be good to start in Novice. Our groups tend to be a bit faster than the same groups with other orgs. That being said, everyone learns at at different pace. If you clearly are standing out in Novice, you'll be moved. The CRs are there to help, ask away, get with us to have help with lines, body position, etc. We love to help and see riders advance! I'll be at those two NJMP dates.
Thanks! Helpful; I'll go w/ what I'm told that day and will take it from there. Up or down, happy as long as I'm a good group commensurate generally w/ where I'm in my abilities, etc.. No pride . . . b/c pride before the fall ;-)