Huge Event!!! Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser in July

Ruhe52

So I am getting a sneak preview of some of the wickedly cool stuff that is being raffled off above and beyond The Swens bodywork and paint job. All I know is I need to bring tons of cash. I'm getting me some goodies!!!!!

Irish01

ruhe52;244910 wrote: so i am getting a sneak preview of some of the wickedly cool stuff that is being raffled off above and beyond the swens bodywork and paint job. All i know is i need to bring tons of cash. I'm getting me some goodies!!!!!
Tease! :D

JRA

Yamaha has really helped out by donating several items to be auctioned including a really cool Yamaha logo easy up, a GYTR carbon fiber slip-on exhaust for a R6, Yamalube items, a Yamaha gear bag, and several Yamaha work/garage mats.

We will also have something special from NESBA as well as commemorative T shirts, and awesome food both nights.

Don't wait too late to sign up, it's going to be a really cool weekend and you don't want to miss it.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;244818 wrote: Hey Vinny..will finally be nice to meet you.
Going to signup for Friday/Sat soon..
Aman, Same here my brother going to be a good time out there!

noobinacan

Looks like weather is going to cool down to nice high 80's as well
can't wait!
the excitement is overwhelming!!!!

Vinny look for Red Ruckus

Run away if you see a black ruckus approaching :rainbow:
or the white ruckus approaching :D :squid:

Ruhe52

Wood Scooter Kung Fu rules all. One more day and its on Beotches. Road Atlanta or don't show your face 'round here no mo!!!!!!!

Ruhe52

Dave you got your wife beater on and drinking natty light sitting on two barrels with a 2x4 strapped to the top.
Lake Lanier swim raft.:eek:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Packing up the SUV and trailer today. Must have gone over the bike 50 million times...go pro batteries charged, getting coolers ready now. Leaving Friday mid-morning, can't wait!

noobinacan

Congrats to everyone on a very successful fundraiser....is all I'll say right this minute and will leave the official statement to the folks who organized it.
It was an EPIC and awesome weekend in every way, a chance to reflect on last year and also in the memory of the friends lost, who would have loved for us to continue in this manner.

Ruhe_BMW.jpg

denbsteph

noobinacan;247581 wrote: Congrats to everyone on a very successful fundraiser....is all I'll say right this minute and will leave the official statement to the folks who organized it.
It was an EPIC and awesome weekend in every way, a chance to reflect on last year and also in the memory of the friends lost, who would have loved for us to continue in this manner.

Ruhe_BMW.jpg

+ 100 :agree:

Aman,

Glad to see you made it home safe!

Dennis

RA Fundraiser

Just got back home, unloaded and unpacked, and wearing a huge s**t-eating grin on my face. Had a blast, well organized and nuttin but MAJOR fun all weekend. Not a red flag in sight all freaking day Saturday to boot - how cool was that?!

Great food (kiss the Irish for that) and great riding too. NESBA rocks!

JRA

Guys and gals,

Feel free to post any comments you might want to make because we want your feedback. We're still receiving some donations via our paypal account and from cash T-shit sales, and once we have an official tally we'll announce it on our message board and also through a press release.

I can say with certainty that we surpassed $16,000 dollars and we are still counting.

We had so many people who contributed to this event, and we just can't thank everyone enough for all the time and donations that were made. This whole weekend was a tribute not only to those we've lost but also to those we might save, and also to all of our awesome members in general who continue to show their passion for the NESBA organization time and again. There is a reason that so many of us feel that NESBA members are the best you'll ever encounter in this sport, and this weekend is a testament to the quality people that our riders are.

A HUGE heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped make this fundraiser a success. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

DanQ

JRA;247589 wrote: Guys and gals,

Feel free to post any comments you might want to make because we want your feedback. We're still receiving some donations via our paypal account and from cash T-shit sales, and once we have an official tally we'll announce it on our message board and also through a press release.

I can say with certainty that we surpassed $16,000 dollars and we are still counting.

We had so many people who contributed to this event, and we just can't thank everyone enough for all the time and donations that were made. This whole weekend was a tribute not only to those we've lost but also to those we might save, and also to all of our awesome members in general who continue to show their passion for the NESBA organization time and again. There is a reason that so many of us feel that NESBA members are the best you'll ever encounter in this sport, and this weekend is a testament to the quality people that our riders are.

A HUGE heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped make this fundraiser a success. :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I'm terribly sorry I didn't get to say "aloha" before we left, and shake your hand one more time. But I did get to see Mr. D,J, and convey my thanks to you all from NESBA and Irish Racing for a fantastic turnout and result. I've been a part of many things motorcycle related each year, but the support, camaraderie and outright generosity displayed by all this weekend was humbling. You are all extremely good people.

Thanks!