I did it!

HavocCat

Chris
LENNY! NICE!!! As a GSXR fan, I'm not allowed to condone your actions. It's in my contract. But I would be lieing if I said I wasn't impressed with their new bike. Looks shiny!!! Now let's get out there and get her broke in! 7k or less rpm for 500 miles ;)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Thanks Chris! Its all about heat cycles! I'll probably take it easy for the first 100 miles, then I'm going to beat the snot out of her! They like it when you spank them hard! LOL! I had a 2004 GSXR 750 with 216 miles on it when I bought it and took it to the track! I sold it with 12000 miles on it and it was still going strong!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Congrats Lenny!!!!

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the new R1 once you've done a few days on it.

Call the thread Dr. Lenny's 2015 R1 Review.

We're all anxiously awaiting your wise opinion.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Heat Cycles? Sounds like you got a 2T?

BZ

When the engines are at the factory, they run them through the gears and take them up to redline. This starts the ring setting process! On all my new bikes, I let the bike warm up to operating temp 1st. I have always run them at different RPM's for the first 100 miles. I really don't give hard throttle until after that first 100 miles! After that its game on! at 500 miles I change the oil and filter and its good to go!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Congrats Lenny!!!!

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the new R1 once you've done a few days on it.

Call the thread Dr. Lenny's 2015 R1 Review.

We're all anxiously awaiting your wise opinion.

Thanks Darrin! Thats a good Idea! After we get a few days on the track, I could give MY impression of the bike! Everyone who gets one will have a different opinion of what they feel on the bike but from the way it has been described, I sure most reviews will be positive!
On another note : I'm looking to hunt down some BMW's! LOL!;)