I did it!

When the engines are at the factory, they run them through the gears and take them up to redline. This starts the ring setting process! On all my new bikes, I let the bike warm up to operating temp 1st. I have always run them at different RPM's for the first 100 miles. I really don't give hard throttle until after that first 100 miles! After that its game on! at 500 miles I change the oil and filter and its good to go!

Did not know they did that at the factory. I will be bedding in a ring this spring too as a new top end is going into TZ!

Congrats on the new shiny bike Lenny:)

BZ

Wut da fuk you gonna do if an almost as old as you fat guy keeps up with you with that fancy new shit !!! Your traveling with me this coming year brother and god help you all if I actually happen to get in shape !!!!! LOL !! you old fuks will be easy . It's my man Kenny Kearns (Manix) that I'm coming for !! and Musky too !!! although his dog is probably still faster then me :-(

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Wut da fuk you gonna do if an almost as old as you fat guy keeps up with you with that fancy new shit !!! Your traveling with me this coming year brother and god help you all if I actually happen to get in shape !!!!! LOL !! you old fuks will be easy . It's my man Kenny Kearns (Manix) that I'm coming for !! and Musky too !!! although his dog is probably still faster then me :-(

Now thats some funny sh!&!;)

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director

Now this will be interesting....:D

HavocCat

Chris
So bored at work I just read in to the new R1 a bit more.... WOW! what an impressive set of goodies they have built in to the new model. I am now even more excited to see this thing next year!