I smoked the track pipe and got hooked

avdavis29

I did my first track day at neslosnledges with fasttrax last week and am addicted like no other. I learned alot and still have a huge :D:D , i dont even want to ride on the street , i will be heading to beaver at the end of the month. Cant sleep :wow:

I remember my first time...aahhh memories! LOL

And NESBA is the worst of all in dealing 'track'! They give the first two hits for free!!!

BZ

avdavis29

Ill look for the PINK-Ish GSXR look for me White 4 door nissan black n silver gsxr wit this look :wow: i walk around with my helmet on cuz im dyinnnn to get on......

Pipeline714

Once you do a Track Day, you wonder how you ever rode on the streets with all those other idiots in cars who could care less if you became a speed bump to them! On the track, you can push yourself to your physical & mental limits! You can never do that on the street, unless you're a bonafide moron! It is truly addicting!! Nothing gives me more of a rush than to come down the hill into turn 10A at Road Atlanta, topping 170+ and know you've got to somehow dump 100mph of speed in 300 yards!! Absolutely exhilarating!! I'll never ride on the street again!!! Not worth the risk!!!

Folly1

Brian,

Look at your quote. To paraphrase, "Never trade the Thrills of riding the street for the security of the track".

I love the track, did 35 days my first year. I have also crossed American 5 times on a M/C.
My life would be diminished had I only done it 4 times. ( Hope to do a few more. )

Ben.

DDay85

I smoked the track pipe for the first time this past Saturday, 8/15, at Beaverun. I got my bell rung and turned into an addict for life. Thanks to everyone who made my first racetrack experience such an awesome one.

Fastguy

Bubba Zanetti;77691 wrote: I remember my first time...aahhh memories! LOL

And NESBA is the worst of all in dealing 'track'! They give the first two hits for free!!!

BZ

Bubba,

Unbeknownst to many, Nesba must be taking it cues from the crack trade!

Crack dealers do have free days so that their product can be tested.

Crack/Track, after that first hit your always trying to chase that first high :eek:

beac83

Haha, it doesn't take much to get hooked. :haha: Welcome to the addiction. Now go get a second job so you can afford it.

Fastguy;78063 wrote: Bubba,

Unbeknownst to many, Nesba must be taking it cues from the crack trade!

Crack dealers do have free days so that their product can be tested.

Crack/Track, after that first hit your always trying to chase that first high :eek:
LOL!

NESBA: Hooking riders on 'track' since 1997!

Hey Rob, you going to NJMP-Lighting on Sept. 21?

And in the late 80's early 90's Maganeta was just the cool marketing name for 'pink':D.

If you don't believe me read page 8 of the NESBA manual, it addresses this color issue:rtfm:

BZ

Fastguy;78183 wrote: I plan to be there.
God willing, same here.

Bring your NESBA manual and a razor blade. I'll show you how to split the pages were all the really good information, coupons and stickers are placed;)

BZ

Trent1098S

I wish they dealt Track in pill form to get me through weekend to weekend. These forums are the next best thing. It's the best support group for those jonesing to ride.

I'm really dreading the winter. I don't know HOW I'll be able to get through until next April. I think I need a winter home in Australia.

Trent1098S;82375 wrote: I wish they dealt Track in pill form to get me through weekend to weekend. These forums are the next best thing. It's the best support group for those jonesing to ride.

I'm really dreading the winter. I don't know HOW I'll be able to get through until next April. I think I need a winter home in Australia.
Move to Georgia. We have Road Atlanta in the middle of December, with the first day the next year in mid February (usually)

;)