I smoked the track pipe and got hooked

Trent1098S

I know, I've been eyeballing that December date on the calendar, but it's not gonna fly with Christmas and five greedy kids. It's a loooong drive too. Must be nice to have such an extended riding season there!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
:crs:It's amazing the control it has over you...I went to the track on Saturday, that next week I brought a SUV, trailer, leathers, boots, gloves, helmet and 8 more track days. Now, can you repeat the name of that place where you can ride all year?? lolol

dbakerpa

Its all I think about in my spare time- makes fishing seem like a long nap. I picture selling my place at the beach and buying a condo at VIR. ( htis after only one weekend at the track with a sub-optimal bike)lol

DDay85

It has been a long wait since my last hit. I am headed back to Beverun for the second time on July 11th. This time I will be better prepared with my own leathers, proper boots, water, etc. At least, I hope so. Last time I rode my bike up from Pittsburgh. I have posted a thread for a ride share. Hopefully, somone will answer the call so I can get a proper fix!

FaceRace98

My name is Matt and I too am an addict.....An addict who's bedroom bedroom smells like fresh tires.

Welcome aboard.