Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

crewnutz

Sdough675;219616 wrote: Ive seen it done, timonium indoors have never had a problem... well looks like i will need a new bike
Timonium indoors is a much larger facility. However I wouldnt say that the air quality in their during the event is anywhere close to healthy. The guys at Allsport try to keep it nice in there.
That and no one likes 2 strokes..... :D

Landshark

Control Rider
trekuhl;219590 wrote: heading to afghanistan next week but between now and end november ill find a bike somewhere...
I thought you were mail ordering your bride not going to pick her up.

crewnutz

defran;220038 wrote: Hey Brandon, what tires do you recommend for my 150F with 17" wheels?

As soon as my arm is healed up I'm in!
Shinko SR241 for the front

If you can find a Bridgestone Trailwing TW42 for a 17" rear wheel then get that. It might be a different model... TWxx.
Otherwise get Shinko SR241 for the rear as well.

crewnutz

Dave_Shenandoah;221134 wrote: We used to run slicks. They were pretty sticky and worked awesome there.
when did you ride there and what did you ride?

NO WAY slicks will work now.

maybe they used to have a different surface back then but I dont know of anyone who ever said they used to run slicks and I know guys that have been going there for 6+ years

Dave_Shenandoah

crewnutz;221150 wrote: when did you ride there and what did you ride?

NO WAY slicks will work now.

maybe they used to have a different surface back then but I dont know of anyone who ever said they used to run slicks and I know guys that have been going there for 6+ years
Believe we started running there in ?2003/2004 until currently. You had never seen Tim Bemisderfer out there? I will tell you he ran slicks out there. We all had 150fs built. I have even run mine down there, but by far, Tim's was set up so much better than mine. I have rode his there a number of times. They worked great out there, at least on his bike, better than any of the tires I had ever run. But you do want a little heat in them, but never had a problem.

crewnutz

Dave_Shenandoah;221163 wrote: Believe we started running there in ?2003/2004 until currently. You had never seen Tim Bemisderfer out there? I will tell you he ran slicks out there. We all had 150fs built. I have even run mine down there, but by far, Tim's was set up so much better than mine. I have rode his there a number of times. They worked great out there, at least on his bike, better than any of the tires I had ever run.
ahhh I know Tim. I am friends with his brother Bryan.

I had never seen Tim run actual slicks but I have seen him run 17's with rain tires

Even so, they dont work well. I have tried rains and flat track tires with little success. I have never tried slicks but Bryan advised me against it and seeing as how Bryan is the fastest guy there, I followed his advice. :)

crewnutz

last time I rode with Tim there was 2 years ago I think. he was struggling to get those rain tires he had on up to temp...

I had some speed on him. Just sayin! ;)

Dave_Shenandoah

You wouldn't have helped a guy change out a footpeg @ Summit Point a couple months ago,,, lowside T1. Shorter guy, buzz haircut, think on an R6. It was on put on a CBR1000RR Repsol Model, peg taken from a white CBR1000 owned by John Persons (he pits under tech area has 600RR and 1000RR.

Dave_Shenandoah

crewnutz;221174 wrote: last time I rode with Tim there was 2 years ago I think. he was struggling to get those rain tires he had on up to temp...

I had some speed on him. Just sayin! ;)
Really, usually he is .5 to 1 sec quicker a lap than Bryan,,, when he is trying.