Iowa Speedway anyone?

zeus

Control Rider
We will not be on the banking. The few laps I ran on it was very iffy at best. The banking is to low for the speeds you can get going. I was not even trying to go fast and I almost had a knee down going around turn 1 and 2.

I believe Brett Folkerts will be there with Bridgestone tire for track side service.

fredbaly

Time To Ride

So, I have officially moved from Asheville NC to Kansas and so far sort of dissappointed with the Moto situation. So this weekend might help me deal with the change.
Is there going to be any tire service this weekend? I know I need a new rear tire.

Fred

fredbaly;247036 wrote:
Is there going to be any tire service this weekend? I know I need a new rear tire.

Fred

zeus;244511 wrote:

I believe Brett Folkerts will be there with Bridgestone tire for track side service.

It's like Zeus can see the future! :adore:

zeus

Control Rider
Dogs have been allowed at all of our past events. Just know there is not a lot of grass inside the track.

There is power but you may need a long cord 50'-100' to get it to your pit area.

hotwings

Brent,
Could you post up the details when availble? When can we get in Friday afternoon? Ride schedule etc.....

pearsonm

I just realized this is less than two weeks away. Should those of us who have signed up be getting our registration forms soon? I can’t remember how this works - it’s been eleven freaking months since the last time I rode a bike.

jcwalter

I got one registration form for the 28th. Hopefully some info on times and the schedule and when we can get in Friday.

zeus

Control Rider
5pm Friday on people can start getting into the pits. I am going to have tech and registration open Friday night because of the early start for Saturday. I will be making a separate post for the schedule soon.

dlockhart5x

The bad news is Jemma is out.

The good news is they got "opie" to show up ... LOL this is going to be a very odd and fun weekend

pearsonm

zeus;248702 wrote: I am going to have tech and registration open Friday night because of the early start for Saturday.
Outstanding! I plan on taking advantage of that.

I got an event notification for Saturday. I bet Sunday's comes tomorrow (it's all coming back to me now).

gkotlin

We need to borrow size 13 boots for Sunday. If anyone has a pair they can lend out, to my son in law, let me know. PM or bring them with you. Preferably both :)

dillonj06

Does anyone remember if the speedway had race fuel for sale? I know they promote Sunoco but will they be selling it? Or does anyone have like some 100 octane they would sell me a few gallons? Thanks alot guys, really looking forward to this weekend!!