is CMP booked up??

itsthat

Just talked to pam at cmp.she said nesba canceled the event..... Its bs if u ask me. Iv got an invoice for the track day in my email.super frusterating to me to be jerked around trying to figuer things out.. Thanks cmp. No thanks nesba. Wheres my credit....... Pam at cmp siad they are holding events for bikes . A and i group only sep 14 15 nov 16 18 oct 19 20

eiiipo

itsthat;286267 wrote: Just talked to pam at cmp.she said nesba canceled the event..... Its bs if u ask me. Iv got an invoice for the track day in my email.super frusterating to me to be jerked around trying to figuer things out.. Thanks cmp. No thanks nesba. Wheres my credit....... Pam at cmp siad they are holding events for bikes . A and i group only sep 14 15 nov 16 18 oct 19 20
Yea...I just saw that...anyone know the price of their trackdays?

2ndChapter

Thanks for posting the info you found out. Try not to be too sore about it. I know it sucks however, like any business/org it needs to make sense financially. These tracks are not cheap to reserve and without interest and the right amount or participation it just doesnt work. I'm sure they'll send out some info and address the credits soon.

Next up is ncbike, sign up soon.... ;-) and enjoy this weekend with the family.

twinn-burner

Man...i was coming out retirement this weekend for the 2nd or 3rd time, i have not ridden with nesba since 2006. It was going to be my first outing on my new to me RSV4.

I have done a handfull of CMP personal events..looks like i might have to go that route. Just need to get my money back.

madriders86

Very unfortunate, I was looking forward to 2 days at good ole CMP. I understand nesba has to do what it must for the greater good, so to speak.

junglelogic

Seems odd to offer a membership to allow people to sign up at the last minute, but then cancel a few minutes before the last minute. I wait to sign up at the last minute because I don't enjoy riding in the rain. I could not have attended this date but it worries me that they would even do that. They should make more money at places like Road Atlanta, VIR, NJMP to cover things like low registration numbers at CMP.

Barber turnout seemed low since WERA was running 45 miles away at Little Tally. It's also getting late in the season and attendance is probably tapering off. Peanut & Cal weren't there and that seemed a bit strange but I heard Peanut broke his scoot.

A little unusual for the Directors or Administrators to not give anybody a heads up or address the issue with all the chatter going around. Reminds me of the Iraqi News Minister holding a press conference to say there were no American troops in Iraq when you could see our guys and machines rolling by right behind him.....

HJ