It's that time!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I was happier when my former "Team Manager" left. I just wish she would have left a bit more furniture.

HavocCat

Chris
After tossing and turning all night thinking about if my Bridgestone 003's would do wet, had to do another check this morning before leaving for work.

Looks like we are now at a 20% chance of sun.

HavocCat

Chris
Hey im not opposed to trying it at all! But the plan is to still have the bike in one piece for when it's shiny on Sunday :D

mpusch

Micah
You do know we sacrifice the first person to mention less than dry conditions to the sun gods. :D

I had a feeling that this was how things go here :D I always suffer in silence when watching the weather forecast. I'm content
with compulsively checking the forecast every hour when it gets updated. Haha.

sv650

Kendall
After tossing and turning all night thinking about if my Bridgestone 003's would do wet, had to do another check this morning before leaving for work.

Looks like we are now at a 20% chance of sun.

It's always sunny in Millville, something to do with the geography there. You'll see some... heavy dew... from time to time, but that's about it.

andykurz

I will be there on Sunday with a new toy. Everyone should take the opportunity to walk over to the kart track and watch some of the NJMiniGP guys rolling around. If you have kids who want to ride, or you are just looking for another way to practice, minis are a great way to do it. Since we are at Lightning, it is a short walk!