It's that time!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
See you guys there! Got the bike fixed and ready to rock it like its hot!!!

andykurz

Everyone is going to feel like a hero passing that bike, that is, until they see it's just me on it. I'll be there on Sunday, I'll come find you!

motorkas

God I hate this f$^#÷*g auto spell!!!

Who are you kidding brother. . .we all know Central Europeans can't spell. . .or drink. . .and their women all have mustaches. . .who would probably do better in the World Cup than the mens teams they send over. . . :D

Can't wait to see and ride with you brother!!!!!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Who are you kidding brother. . .we all know Central Europeans can't spell. . .or drink. . .and their women all have mustaches. . .who would probably do better in the World Cup than the mens teams they send over. . . :D
Can't wait to see and ride with you brother!!!!!!!
You obviously have never seen his wife.:rolleyes: or her sisters:D

motorkas

You obviously have never seen his wife.:rolleyes: or her sisters:D

Oh I have. . .it's one of the reasons I knew he would never take me seriously. . .:D

. . .that and my mother being from central Europe and seeing first hand that that area has some of the most beautiful women in the world. . .also, the last time my brother and I engaged in a drinking contest in Central Europe - he started hallucinating and I just flat out gave up because I knew I'd be hospitalized. . .:D

mpusch

Micah
Saturday turned out to be an awesome day regardless of the forecast. Good amount of rain overnight, but just a drizzle in morning. I used the two wet morning sessions to learn the track layout and did my best not to crash. An early lunch meant the track had time to dry out, and by the time we came back the track was nearly completely dry and the sun was coming out.

Having Kyle Wyman from YCRS was the real treat of the weekend though. We had a lunch session with him giving some tips on riding, as well as the ability to approach him any time during the day with questions. The real eye opener was taking a few two-up laps with him on an FZ-1. Holy crap. The things he can do even with a guy on the back of his bike are absolutely incredible. Reinforced everything he said at lunch about how to load up the front and rear tires as well. I was a good bit better, especially at corner exit, after the ride with him.

Thanks N2 for a solid day, and for partnering up with YCRS.