July 4th

bmart

Control Rider
Really great to see everyone and try a new to me configuration. What did you guys think?

So nice to meet many new riders, also. I had a great time. I'll post a few videos once I get them loaded.

dhelsley22

Despite the heat, it was my favorite track day so far. I improved exponentially, and I'm still flying high from finally getting my knee down. It was such a cool track layout and getting to ride around the track helping with the air fences was a really cool experience. Hopefully I can get out to NCBIKE later this month. Thanks to all the coaches and everyone who makes this stuff possible!

bmart

Control Rider
Congrats on "touchdown!" Even after decades of riding, I still remember the first knee touchdown in 1999 at NHIS, now NHMS.

DSC_0048.jpg

We got pretty lucky with the humidity going down as the temps went up to the mid 90s. I've been dringing (water) steadily since Sunday morning!

Thank you for the airfence help, and for appreciating what the coaches do.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Despite the heat, it was my favorite track day so far. I improved exponentially, and I'm still flying high from finally getting my knee down. It was such a cool track layout and getting to ride around the track helping with the air fences was a really cool experience. Hopefully I can get out to NCBIKE later this month. Thanks to all the coaches and everyone who makes this stuff possible!
All those hamburgers weighed your knee down.

bmart

Control Rider
Out of curiosity, did anyone in any group run a timer and be open to post their times? The only Full times I could gather from friends were all on much faster bikes and without a chicane. I'm curious of the range in each group. Thanks all!

Out of curiosity, did anyone in any group run a timer and be open to post their times? The only Full times I could gather from friends were all on much faster bikes and without a chicane. I'm curious of the range in each group. Thanks all!
2:16.60 final session, Intermediate group. First session my fast lap was a 2:26.xx.

King Air Pilot

Death Valley Days
Race group, I did 2:20, not sure how accurate that may be, that chicane does make a big difference. thru the yrs prior to that addition, most fast guys were doing 2:10-2:15. The car guys/ladies from Sunday, I spoke to one, she said her husband turned a 2:00 flat in a off the street Mustang. hmmm....I wonder

bmart

Control Rider
Race group, I did 2:20, not sure how accurate that may be, that chicane does make a big difference. thru the yrs prior to that addition, most fast guys were doing 2:10-2:15. The car guys/ladies from Sunday, I spoke to one, she said her husband turned a 2:00 flat in a off the street Mustang. hmmm....I wonder

Per Al Gore's Internet, a Viper holds the record, without the chicane.

bmart

Control Rider
If you've every walked the track, you'll notice that the track surface is much nicer! That grass is full of holes, bumpers, blinkers, knee pucks, snakes, and gods know what else.