lap timer mounts

snikwad

i think so long as its not at a crazy angle it will pick it up. If anything prop it up and tape it down till you come up with a solution, but i think you'll be fine.

Meat

Snik, does this guy have any of these yet? I need one for a 41mm fork to put my Starlane GPS-R laptimer on my bike, for Road Atlanta on 4/10. AIM does not have a supplier for their aluminum ones right now (for teh Mychon laptimers) and the aluminum ones for the UltraLap XT are too small for my laptimer. Seems like a good time to get his mounts into the market. :)

snikwad

mine is the prototype and only 1 as far as i know. lemme ask him and see if he can knock one out for you.
With miine being a 50mm im not sure if he could still pull off a different diameter one.

Here's it modified, and mounted to a 07 R1
utf-8BbW91bnQuanBn.jpg

Meat

snikwad;43780 wrote: mine is the prototype and only 1 as far as i know. lemme ask him and see if he can knock one out for you.
With miine being a 50mm im not sure if he could still pull off a different diameter one.
I understand if he can't put one out that quickly for a different diameter. Please let me know what he says. That way if he can't put a new one out quick enough, I have time to figure out how I am going to mount it.