Membership Packet version 2010

Joe Vital

actually this is a good question with the new directors and personel, this sort of stuff is suposed to be getting taken care of.
maybe there could be a members only section of the bbs where we can download the manual, the coupons, and 'order' any other perks we might get. (that way i could get some the super rare gold metalflake nesba stickers) and it would save some postal costs, as not all folks would even bother to go there. not to mention save the headache of licking all of those stamps and envelopes.

Drewbie

Joe Vital;128699 wrote: actually this is a good question with the new directors and personel, this sort of stuff is suposed to be getting taken care of.
maybe there could be a members only section of the bbs where we can download the manual, the coupons, and 'order' any other perks we might get. (that way i could get some the super rare gold metalflake nesba stickers) and it would save some postal costs, as not all folks would even bother to go there. not to mention save the headache of licking all of those stamps and envelopes.
Those gold ones ROCK!;)

BigBird

the manual is already online, if the coupons could also be, that would be great, and if you want stickers, maybe it can be requested when re-upping your membership, this way that would be the only thing that has to be mailed. a member card is not that important to receive since we have express registration.

jasonhise

I'm hoping for a new set of stickers for the upcoming paint job and also my old T shirt is starting to fade.....

Atletic7

In last 3 years, I've never received anything... I gave up on the t-shirt or stickers a long time ago. But No big deal, I'll just show up to RA this weekend in:banghead::banghead::banghead: Sportbiketracktime t-shirt :eek:

Nexus

Atletic7;129104 wrote: In last 3 years, I've never received anything... I gave up on the t-shirt or stickers a long time ago. But No big deal, I'll just show up to RA this weekend in:banghead::banghead::banghead: Sportbiketracktime t-shirt :eek:
LOL that's the way some dude at Blackhawk got a NESBA shirt! LOL

Seriously though do they really mail the decals, tshirt, and packet out?

JayhawkInDC

Ima be honest, I rode with another org a couple weeks ago and they went out of their way to make sure I had their shirt before I left the track, and you know what....I wear it!

If I had a NESBA shirt, I would wear that as well. It would be way easier to stike up a convo about with a rider about riding on the track if he saw a logo of a leaned over bike on my shirt....just saying.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
BigBird;128749 wrote: the manual is already online, if the coupons could also be, that would be great, and if you want stickers, maybe it can be requested when re-upping your membership, this way that would be the only thing that has to be mailed. a member card is not that important to receive since we have express registration.
Not a bad idea. When you rejoin, you could receive the coupons online or through an email.
I've never needed my membership card for anything, and the ID at tech has to be a photo ID anyway...

I've been hoping the trackday store would start selling NESBA swag...t-shirts, stickers, etc., but that hasn't happened yet.

Meat

JayhawkInDC;129504 wrote: Ima be honest, I rode with another org a couple weeks ago and they went out of their way to make sure I had their shirt before I left the track, and you know what....I wear it!

If I had a NESBA shirt, I would wear that as well. It would be way easier to stike up a convo about with a rider about riding on the track if he saw a logo of a leaned over bike on my shirt....just saying.
:agree: +100

I am a massive nesba fan, but it was rather difficult to get a t-shirt from the vendor trailer before, now I lost my 2 nesba t-shirt coupons. I did do 2 track days with STT and I have 2 t-shirts to prove it. I wear them in the garage, but I may have to wear them to the track in protest.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I'm betting anyone who hasn't received their membership packet with the t-shirt coupon could get a shirt at their next track day by just asking for one.......of course you'd probaly have to be happy with a black shirt.

Just sayin'

rk97

Smithereens;131532 wrote: I'm betting anyone who hasn't received their membership packet with the t-shirt coupon could get a shirt at their next track day by just asking for one.......of course you'd probaly have to be happy with a black shirt.

Just sayin'
I was gonna say, I walked toward the parts trailer with my shirt coupon last year, realized Moon was out riding (it well after 1:00), and started back to my pits. A director STOPPED me and handed me a shirt without me even asking...

but the membership packets are cool. I understand shipping the shirt is expensive, so I get why you have to get those at the track, but I do like to have my membership card. I have them lined up on my dresser at home :)

The truth is, there's nothing really NECESSARY in the membership packet... I do agree that if NESBA is going to 'promise' a packet, we should get a packet, but I wouldn't cry myself to sleep if they just said, "it's not worth the hassle - no more membership packets. T-shirts are available upon request."

Gorecki

I noticed a post in the adminstration section of the forum titled 'Moving' and wonder if that has something to do with any of these delays?

Fastguy

Since we are on the subject of T-shirts, can NESBA begin to stock T-shirts larger than 2X?
Some of us handicapped trackday participants would like to comfortably advertise for NESBA when off the track!

I also loved receiving my tire coupon in the mail :D. It ALMOST seemed that NESBA was sponsoring my ride. I could get used to that! :notsure:

Thanks NESBA :adore: