Mid Ohio!!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
pajixxer;108356 wrote: i'm def signing up for this, but whats up with the mon/tues?
Are ya kiddin'? No motorcycle org gets weekend dates there. Their "official" school has a couple of Saturdays or Sundays, but it's Twilight hours, 3 - 8:30 pm. Until this year, STT had the place locked up, for like the past 10 years at least, no one else could have dates there.

erick1670

I am IN!!!

This will be my long distance track day for this year:adore: YES! hope I can get a co-pilot if not I will have a long ride but well worth it:D

Bearsfirehawk

Its so soon after my Barber trip. I would really love to go here and skip VIR, but the timing is no good. Too bad theres not a Sept Date. Good Luck and report back in when you guys get back.

brandonh98

erick1670;108376 wrote: This will be my long distance track day for this year:adore: YES! hope I can get a co-pilot if not I will have a long ride but well worth it:D
where you at in NY?

I wanna see MORE DATES!...Some in July/ Aug would be nice.....But I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...haha

POWELLW

Thank you NESBA! Can't imagine the work that went into this to make it happen.

Work vacation request -- Approved.
Spend whatever to do Mid Ohio -- Approved.
Bike ready & have tons of fun -- Approved.

See all there,
Walt

Had to cancel, broke my left collar bone in four places at NJMP last weekend. Just had surgery.

Bearsfirehawk

brandonh98;108653 wrote: where you at in NY?

I wanna see MORE DATES!...Some in July/ Aug would be nice.....But I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...haha
Im on LI. I have a Truck and trailer, just not that much free time, lol.

Joe Vital

Just got off of the phone with Vanessa at Mid-Ohio. She says the gate will be open all night for us. As for camping, prior arrangementst must be made. My suggestion is to call them directly and work out your specific situation. Mid-Ohio phone number: (800) 643-6446.

I'm in.

erick1670

Trying to rent a garage or share

Hey guys, well I try to booked a garage at Mid-O but no one has call me back from then but I am checking if any of you already have a garage and have space to share and want to share cost( I need electricity for my warmers:D) please let me know I'll be there Monday.... Thanks in advance

Twiztedjester55

bad67deuce;117692 wrote: I noticed the price on the schedule is $195.
But when I sign up it shows $235.
What am I doing wrong??
Your membership might be expired, i noticed that too when I signed up for Summit, apparently Nesba now has a nonmember fee which is $40. Once I renewed my membership it showed the correct price.

brandonh98

Just got off the phone with Bobbi from Mid-Ohio....As far as they know right now camping will be FREE...They said to call back a couple weeks before the event just to make sure

Other notes: NO CAMPFIRES...even if its in one of those portable campfire things...and Beverages are permitted as long as they are in a can..no glass bottles...