More Barber Dates

Mike, I was just trying to make a point so don't take it personally. Most people approach this just like you do.

John,

Did you not get the memo????? It's always all about me.:D See ya in April

seasnake

I really enjoy riding the South on Sunday and North on Monday at VIR. With just a few riding days a year, the South helps work out the body positioning kinks and get you ready to ride hard on the North.

I have a pony that I will give to someone. All you have to do is pay the food and board :)

March will be the first time I've ever been to Barber. The bike is ready to go. I'm already praying for good weather!

jcrich

[QUOTE=seasnake;300817

March will be the first time I've ever been to Barber. The bike is ready to go. I'm already praying for good weather!
Fun track, beautiful facilities, it will put a smile on your face. If you can make time, go over to the museum.

whitarnold

I love NESBA and BMP and TALLY and RA and BIKES and RVs and YOU GUYS, and ALL KINDS OF THINGS. I like to ride motorbikes on the race track and go real fast. Yeah!

whitarnold

Can we go to BAMA again soon? Please? Please? Or, I have an even better idea - someone from down south pick me up and take me to Mid Ohio or VIR????