More Nesba Action at the Race track!!

Katie785

Congrats Dale who won the MW Solo and got down to a 1:10.6!
Out of a 20 lap Solo, Dale and I battled from lap 5 ( i got the holeshot and got away a bit) and it was yet again a great show! I finished 2nd only 0.3 seconds behind Dale..
Emerson got his times down too and I'm sure he'll bring his game tomorrow and represent!

Katie785

Today Dale got two 2nds and I got two 3rds... i thought i had one epic video as Dale and Ryan really battled it out in CSB, but it cuts out right at the start.. This Go Pro is starting to really piss me off!

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;62245 wrote: Top three is a very good weekend....:congrats:

I take it Ryan swept the field again. :doh:
We jacked up by not going to this race, he did not ride in the F1, and A superbike:doh:. Monotii got those Championships in the bag now...

Looks like eyes on the Mid A;)

Backmarker

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;62247 wrote: We jacked up by not going to this race, he did not ride in the F1, and A superbike:doh:. Monotii got those Championships in the bag now...

Looks like eyes on the Mid A;)
It's not over.......until.......it's over. There are 5 more races in the N.E. if you want.

Go get him......:box:

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;62259 wrote: It's not over.......until.......it's over. There are 5 more races in the N.E. if you want.

Go get him......:box:
I am thinking of dropping out completly this season, and restart next season as a Novice and doing all the National races, with Miller really being the only far race.. Or race the rest of the season and not put on my transponder:confused:

What do you think???

Katie785

Backmarker;62245 wrote: Top three is a very good weekend....:congrats:

I take it Ryan swept the field again. :doh:
eh.. thats why I'm soo pissed the GoPro didn't get it.. Dale gave him hell! and he gave it to him right back!! It was the COOLEST thing to watch! I prob had the best seat in the house too! lol

Backmarker

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;62260 wrote: I am thinking of dropping out completly this season, and restart next season as a Novice and doing all the National races, with Miller really being the only far race.. Or race the rest of the season and not put on my transponder:confused:

What do you think???
Honestly.......all you have to do is write the letter to wera and your a novice again next year. :dunno:

Now.....I'd love to run a few Nationals....just to do it. :idea:

Backmarker

Control Rider
Katie785;62261 wrote: eh.. thats why I'm soo pissed the GoPro didn't get it.. Dale gave him hell! and he gave it to him right back!! It was the COOLEST thing to watch! I prob had the best seat in the house too! lol
Next time you split the two of them and take the win. :D

It's only a matter of time. :cool:

Katie785

Backmarker;62267 wrote: Honestly.......all you have to do is write the letter to wera and your a novice again next year. :dunno:

Now.....I'd love to run a few Nationals....just to do it. :idea:
Just do the SUmmit and VIR (cycle Jam) nationals... fun as heck!! I did the Summit last year, it was a low turnout, ( i got 6th - best finish of the year??) but this year may be better

Brian Laws

Nice showing all. I love checking the times and seeing everyone getting faster and faster. You are all raising the bar and I can't wait to get back out there.

dale.b

Dude, racing is fun as hell!!!

It is going to be a one hell of a rest of the season. Katie was right in there too. She's got some big ones going into T1. lol.

There was all kinds of crazy passing going on. Inside, outside in the bumpy ass crater-kink. I even rolled over Ryan's head in one race, literally. He is on a mission. But Katie isn't too far away in the points. I think she can do it!

Thanks to Joe's Garage for the help this weekend. They gave me a tire warmer when mine stopped working, and basically helped me out all weekend!!

Congrats to everyone! Emerson, Katie, Drew, Ron, Joe, Jane, Mike, thanks for making it fun, wouldn't be the same without you guys there!