More Nesba Action at the Race track!!

Katie785

You;re right! it wouldn't be the same without those guys there at all!

I was soo excited after battling with Dale in the Solo that I immediately got off my bike and skipped over and gave him a big hug! lol.. it was just one of the most fun things I've ever done!!

And I have to give Ryan my utmost respect! He came back on track in front of me after his lowside in T13 and I was still in first, he immediately got off line in 4 and let me go through without killing any of my lead whatsoever. Great sportsmanship!!

Drewbie

It was a great weekend for sure! We had a blast as usual at Nelson. For such a "unique" racetrack is really provides some great racing. Katie and Dale were putting on a NESBA show for sure.

I had another good weekend battling it out for 5th in CSB and 7th in CSS.

Cant thank Joe, Mike and Jane from Joe's Garage enough for their help at the race track. Without them there is no way I would be hanging with the front pack of experts on a 5 year old machine. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

Oh.. and post that picture of my umbrella girl so everyone can be jealous of the HAWTNESS!:D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Definitely a fun weekend, lots of stories and man what a hawt umbrella girl!!

Katie785

Jim says that someone picked up my trophies for me because I forgot... Does anyone know where they are or who has them?

Thanks!!

xn85turbo

Control Rider
Yeah what gives where are the pictures?

Seriously you gals/guys rocked this weekend, its good to hear about the battles and sportsmanship being displayed out there. Drew just think what you could do on a new R6, maybe next year you have one?

dale.b

Katie785;62444 wrote: Jim says that someone picked up my trophies for me because I forgot... Does anyone know where they are or who has them?

Thanks!!

Katie, I picked them up for you. I told them that you would definitley want the trophies where you finished behind me. :D

Drewbie

dale.b;62470 wrote: Katie, I picked them up for you. I told them that you would definitley want the trophies where you finished behind me. :D
OUCH!!.... Dale from the top rope!

Backmarker

Control Rider
Katie785;62280 wrote: Just do the SUmmit and VIR (cycle Jam) nationals... fun as heck!! I did the Summit last year, it was a low turnout, ( i got 6th - best finish of the year??) but this year may be better

Yep.......got those two dates marked on the calandar. :D

I'm really looking forward to riding at those events. :eek:

Backmarker

Control Rider
Emerson;62417 wrote: Definitely a fun weekend, lots of stories and man what a hawt umbrella girl!!
Spill the beans man........The results are not posted yet......

What classes did you ride and how did you do......??

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Backmarker;62552 wrote: Spill the beans man........The results are not posted yet......

What classes did you ride and how did you do......??
I didnt do as well as i wanted, all i could do is a 3rd in ASS and a 4th in F1. I HATE that track!!! :banghead:

Backmarker

Control Rider
Emerson;62555 wrote: I didnt do as well as i wanted, all i could do is a 3rd in ASS and a 4th in F1. I HATE that track!!! :banghead:

Shit man.......like 3rd and 4th is bad. Keep the head high and be proud ! Your out there doing it.

Oh ya....I hate that track too
That's one of the reasons I didn't go back this trip.

{the other is the wife said I couldn't}

:D

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;62583 wrote: Shit man.......like 3rd and 4th is bad. Keep the head high and be proud ! Your out there doing it.

Oh ya....I hate that track too
That's one of the reasons I didn't go back this trip.

{the other is the wife said I couldn't}

:D
I think the track lay out is great, just needs a really well needed face lift and alot more air fences. You guys need to come down to some South east tracks, where its nice and hot..

I know a great pizza joint around the corner from CMP we need to hit it after the SOLO!:first:

Millwoodva

Katie785;62394 wrote: You;re right! it wouldn't be the same without those guys there at all!

I was soo excited after battling with Dale in the Solo that I immediately got off my bike and skipped over and gave him a big hug! lol.. it was just one of the most fun things I've ever done!!

And I have to give Ryan my utmost respect! He came back on track in front of me after his lowside in T13 and I was still in first, he immediately got off line in 4 and let me go through without killing any of my lead whatsoever. Great sportsmanship!!
Congrats Katie... Scooter (Ryan) said you were "on the gas".. and getting consistantly faster..

Katie785

Thanks Jeff! I'm not going to lie, I was gunning to get Ryan this weekend and I was all over him in every race... he's just such a great fighter!! lol

Backmarker

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;62602 wrote: I think the track lay out is great, just needs a really well needed face lift and alot more air fences. You guys need to come down to some South east tracks, where its nice and hot..

I know a great pizza joint around the corner from CMP we need to hit it after the SOLO!:first:
True that on the layout.......I do like the long fast stuff.

But the bumps......oh the bumps......:banghead:

As for the southern tracks........:agree:

Count me in on the pizza. My plan is to be there. :D