My first attempt at video editing

Yank 521

Control Rider
i am gonna do some ccs races also. i wanna try to be on the track almost every weekend this year. i need to get as much track time as possible. if i don't do well i will not be able to afford to ride every weekend. i may even need to bring the super grill an sell breakfast sandwiches and deer burgers..lol
so whats your deal dave, why won't u be racing with us? will u be riding as a cr all season, or does the wife not allow u..lol

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
The wife has given me a lot of free reign for the track days and racing. She would probably let me do another, but I know she wants to get the bigger dream house. So since she has helped me with all my dreams, I want to make sure to give her the dream house.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Dave, GOOD answer! She must read the board from time to time and you want to make sure to keep the wife happy! I don't know anything about that! hahahaha

Katie785

slow_honda;29115 wrote: The wife has given me a lot of free reign for the track days and racing. She would probably let me do another, but I know she wants to get the bigger dream house. So since she has helped me with all my dreams, I want to make sure to give her the dream house.

geeez.. can i marry you too!?? that's soo sooo sweett

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Don't worry, I got plenty of flaws and I'm sure she could keep you busy telling you all about them :D

Yank 521

Control Rider
thats cool, she did let u do alot of riding last year. thats cool for a bigger house, and i'm sure a huge garage.