My First Full A Day

vanbreezy

Congrats On your well deserved bump to :a: i want to congratulate Rick as well. I don't know much you learned from me i just got to :i: last year and ain't been on the track yet this yr,so what do i know. :dunno: Mark good to see you posting up my friend. Heal up buddy.

RICK211

austin thanks my bother :D dont you remenber our last long talk man , what did you tell me huh and look where im at man again thanks

LesPow

Control Rider
Thank you, thank you, I know, if it were not for me. Hahaha I would like to congratulate myself for such a well deserved accomplishment. It's about time, that I receive my due acknowledgement. Thank You!!

Hahaha Barron Oh yeah you too.

And that big dude that passed me too on Thunderbolt, he's lucky that my tires were bald, or I'd given him the Slash accross the throat.....Jim (Thunderace) never lets me forget.

1up5down

Control Rider
Job well done

Great post Barron! You did very well for your first day on "A". Sh@# I remember my first lonely day in "A". I got bumped to "A" in 08 after a hand full a days riding with NESBA (I had been riding with other orgs perviously). It was a learning experience, so much that after two or three days (with no friends or support like you have in "A") I decided to go back to "I" and play with my buddies. Looking back that was a mistake on my part. However, you have a solid group of skilled riders around you to learn from and to help you develop. Based upon your riding, I'm sure it will only be a short time before you are out there slashing some familiar throats.

I'll be there on the 12th and look forward to riding with you, Rude, Ant and everyone else!

Allen

beevan217

Allen

It was a pleasure meeting you man! Had a lot of fun out there & learned a lot talking with you in the pits. Can't wait until the 12th to get back out there.

Austin- whether you see it or not, you helped me with some things. Especially after watching some of the vids. Gave your feedback & told me I was getting on gas too late & too slow, or on brakes too soon & coasting.

Rasta- SHUT UP before I punch you in the face LOL.