N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Sorry, I can't be excited about this......just checked my account and the 3/31 VIR day that I had signed up for, after renewing my membership, and BEFORE this s*@tstorm went down, is no longer listed but the credits used for that are, miraculously, non existent....and showing NO EVENTS in my calender.

I stayed "all in" with the hopes that everything would run full circle........but the joke appears to be on me.

okayh

Cool, looks like we don't have to jump ship.

Trkdaywannabe;303049 wrote: Sorry, I can't be excited about this......just checked my account and the 3/31 VIR day that I had signed up for, after renewing my membership, and BEFORE this s*@tstorm went down, is no longer listed but the credits used for that are, miraculously, non existent....and showing NO EVENTS in my calender.

I stayed "all in" with the hopes that everything would run full circle........but the joke appears to be on me.
I'm sure there will be lots of fringe cases like your that will need to be handled. Public forum probably won't be the place to get this resolved, however.

okayh;303052 wrote:
I'm sure there will be lots of fringe cases like your that will need to be handled. Public forum probably won't be the place to get this resolved, however.
For sure, I'm not looking to start a rant.....just sharing my experience, so far. Maybe it's an omen ;)

borislav

Control Rider
Trkdaywannabe;303049 wrote: Sorry, I can't be excited about this......just checked my account and the 3/31 VIR day that I had signed up for, after renewing my membership, and BEFORE this s*@tstorm went down, is no longer listed but the credits used for that are, miraculously, non existent....and showing NO EVENTS in my calender.

My friend after all what happened in last 10 days it would be unrealistic to expect everything to be resolved 100% and in the process to satisfy everybody. I'm sure there is a lot left to iron out and amongst many things is probably your case so don't be to harsh. I'm sure you'll be taken care of!;)

avizpls

#11-A
borislav;303054 wrote: I'm sure there is a lot left to iron out and amongst many things is probably your case so don't be to harsh. I'm sure you'll be taken care of!;)
No doubt. Maybe look forward to an expanded calendar and a fresh rule book too. In the meantime just be happy the forums are still up and we're goin riding!

Control Rider
N2

Please email us at support@n2td.org. We will get you taken care of!

We are still working out the kinks, so please bare with us. If you have any issues, just let us know. We have a team standing by to address any problems.

Pinoy848

Wow that was quick! Awesome news! Congrats and thanks to Rob and the N2 crew! How about those NYST days for 5/3-5/4??

Madski

Awesome news - thanks to everyone who worked hard to make this happen. Assuming my basket case of a Triumph is back in the land of the living I'll see you guys at Beaver in May.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I am just seeing all this and have read most of what has unfolded in the last couple weeks. Hats off to all those personnel who kept this organization alive and made this happen.

JGardy_781

Can't get to the first Summit main day due to a work conflict, but maybe I'll finally get to Beav in May, and for sure at the new and, eh, improved (??) JC in June, and probably that following Monday in Jersey...

After this years' SandersGP, I'm itching to get back riding...

/j

mike_21

Control Rider
Fantastic News! You guys should be commended for turning this situation around. I look forward to seeing everyone @ Road Atlanta in April!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Congrats on getting the transition completed and thanks for all your efforts!!! Can't wait for the season to start now!