N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

ridelater

I will see everybody may 11 when the gates open(njmp) to get the first beer cracked!:cheers:
p.s. if you change the group stickers I want some of the old ones as well.

Trkdaywannabe;303049 wrote: Sorry, I can't be excited about this......just checked my account and the 3/31 VIR day that I had signed up for, after renewing my membership, and BEFORE this s*@tstorm went down, is no longer listed but the credits used for that are, miraculously, non existent....and showing NO EVENTS in my calender.

I stayed "all in" with the hopes that everything would run full circle........but the joke appears to be on me.
Check with PRE. They will honor NESBA days you signed up for.

Looking forward to N2!

rssuby2001

Thanks for everyone's hard work, I too had a track day disappear for the end of the month at Jefferson, Hope thinks will be worked out and plan on my first time meeting everyone at Summit in May, thanks again

rssuby2001;303071 wrote: Thanks for everyone's hard work, I too had a track day disappear for the end of the month at Jefferson, Hope thinks will be worked out and plan on my first time meeting everyone at Summit in May, thanks again
I would not worry about it yet!! I had 4 days paid for NYST that all went away under my account just now, I am sure they will take care of it like they stated..But I am glad I made a copy of my account showing everything I paid for last week just for my records....RIDE ON, TRACK SEASON is almost here..Scott

Southerly

It looks like they may have a bit of work sorting out some of the credits for cancelled days. Only one of my Barber days showed up as a credit, but I am sure they will sort it out eventually. It is only a few hours since they started taking control.

Looking forward to Road Atlanta.:)

easley419

Control Rider
N2
PATBAROK;303074 wrote: I, myself was registered for vir on 3/31-that event disappeared, and took the credits I used with it :confused:
Please email us at support@n2td.org. We will get you taken care of!

We are still working out the kinks, so please bare with us. If you have any issues, just let us know. We have a team standing by to address any problems.

fitz

Thank you Robert Cichielo, Will Leinker, Jim Curtis, Kris Smith, James Easley for your hard work!

I guess I'll be registering for my track days on my birthday, which seems fitting.

Patrick

meowculpa

Congratulations to Rob and the N2 team!! Way to step up.
- I'll definitely be riding with you guys this year.
(Hopefully, if my elite status and 10 day event package carries over , that'll be the icing on the cake)