N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

ScottLevy

Control Rider
Amazing news! This truly makes my year!

I can't tell you how saddened I was to hear that Nesba was on the verge of collapsing. I've been on the track for just about 7 years and Nesba was the first org I'd ever ridden with. It also happens to be my favorite. I've gained so much experience, had immeasurable fun, and made life long friends who act as if the last time we hung out was yesterday no matter how much time passes. :)

Thank you guys for taking the reigns and allowing this club to continue on! All your hard work is appreciated more than words can adequately express. It's not often a club comprising these qualities is born and I'm overjoyed that it will live on.

I do believe this will be the best year yet!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Number864;303104 wrote: Amazing news! This truly makes my year!

I can't tell you how saddened I was to hear that Nesba was on the verge of collapsing. I've been on the track for just about 7 years and Nesba was the first org I'd ever ridden with. It also happens to be my favorite. I've gained so much experience, had immeasurable fun, and made life long friends who act as if the last time we hung out was yesterday no matter how much time passes. :)

Thank you guys for taking the reigns and allowing this club to continue on! All your hard work is appreciated more than words can adequately express. It's not often a club comprising these qualities is born and I'm overjoyed that it will live on.

I do believe this will be the best year yet!
Great to hear!

You get a new bike yet? :saythat: :poorguy:

vzhulin

That's great news, thank you for your hard work and look forward to riding with N2.

It was asked a bit earlier in the thread - but there is a very obvious lack of NYST track days on the schedule. Will N2 be trying to add those, or should we assume there will be no days at NYST?

Thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

vonstallin

Good shit......

Wish there were a few summit Main weekend rounds......
I know...I know.....

let me hush it up...

jimgl3

thank you thank you thank you for preserving the Road Atlanta days in May!

now, here's a question, the likes of which I am infamous for... chicane or not chicane? :)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Dunham;303120 wrote: Is Bob Blandford involved with N2?
Nope. This is a completely new organization created by members and control riders. Many of whom you know. There are no former directors, owners, nor investment from previous owners. The only thing absorbed from NESBA is the good people that makeup its member base.

Restarting what was already there was a non-starter to us.

mjkuhno

Congrats and best of luck to N2!

Great to see all the best parts of NESBA (the people) will be preserved and like that the N2 team is standing by it's members!

acchou

Rob, first of all. Congraz on the new org!

I have a question as to membership. You stated that the credits and membership will be honored. My question is do we still register things through the NESBA site?

Do you have an email for questions off the public forum?

Thanks.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
acchou;303138 wrote: Rob, first of all. Congraz on the new org!

I have a question as to membership. You stated that the credits and membership will be honored. My question is do we still register things through the NESBA site?

Do you have an email for questions off the public forum?

Thanks.
Pretty sure they said they're working on it in one of the posts. The new website should be up on Monday the 17th. They are currently working on getting registration up and running. The schedule on this site, other than in Rob's posts, is inaccurate, and the nesba site registration has been shut down for obvious reasons.

acchou

HondaGalToo;303140 wrote: Pretty sure they said they're working on it in one of the posts. The new website should be up on Monday the 17th. They are currently working on getting registration up and running. The schedule on this site, other than in Rob's posts, is inaccurate, and the nesba site registration has been shut down for obvious reasons.
Thanks Judy. There are so many pages to go through and I didn't have time to go through them all. :)