NCBIKE Info

Peanut

Control Rider
Since there have been a lot of questions, I wanted to get everyone some info on NCBike & the event July 20-21.

-Gate hours 6am to 12am.

-$25.00 camping fee (includes power)

-$12.50 power electric hook up (20, 30 & 50 amp)

-$5 gate fee (riders & guests)

-3 spaces available around main building outside designated garage areas for pit as well, large enough for sharing, 6 spaces total. $12.50 each includes power.

-Free access to Wi-Fi internet

-All fees/cost will be collected at the gate and key will be given for those who purchased power.

-Paddock has road access for setting up tents, however there is limited space.

-All others will set up in gravel paddock. (You might want to bring plywood or other hard surface for stands.)

-Porta- Johns in Paddock area. 24 access to bathrooms and 2 showers in main building.

-Leashed Pets are welcome (Clean up after all pets)

-Hotel & restaurants are with a few miles of the track, check:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g49478-Roanoke_Rapids_North_Carolina.html

Peanut

Control Rider
Working on vendors so stay tuned. Either way will have info shortly. Considering we still have time you may want to get tires ahead of time just in case.

bjwallen

Do NOT stay at the Super 8 in Garysburg that is just west of the track. There is a paper mill nearby that STANKS! On top of that, I rolled in there at about midnight one night, got a room, walked in, and did an immediate about-face. The room was filthy! There was dirt on the floor. There was mildew in the shower, and the hand towels hanging near the sink were soiled with something.

Drive a few more miles south on 95 for some quality lodging.

Peanut

Control Rider
devildogae;280643 wrote: NESBA picks up gate fee from what I've read... Unless the information is incorrect?
Everyone will be responsible for there own gate fee at NCBIKE.

devildogae

Peanut;280677 wrote: Everyone will be responsible for there own gate fee at NCBIKE.
That's fine! Just wanted to make you aware of what the riders manual states for members.

7. FREE Gate Entrance
When tracks require a gate fee, NESBA picks up the the cost. NESBA never charges you or your friends and family a gate fee. :cool:

Peanut

Control Rider
devildogae;280678 wrote: That's fine! Just wanted to make you aware of what the riders manual states for members.

7. FREE Gate Entrance
When tracks require a gate fee, NESBA picks up the the cost. NESBA never charges you or your friends and family a gate fee. :cool:
You are right, however this part of the manual needs to be updated. Considering the new pricing structure and a rise in costs from the tracks we can't do that everywhere anymore. That doesn't mean anything has changed with the current tracks, but just like John's post on VIRP if there's any change to an event we will let everyone know as soon as we do.

NCBIKE is new and since we all need to pay it's good for everyone the gate fee is only $5 bucks.

matt2212

devildogae;280678 wrote: That's fine! Just wanted to make you aware of what the riders manual states for members.

7. FREE Gate Entrance
page 5 of the same riders manual

22. This manual and its contents are subject to change at any time.
When possible, please refer to NESBA’s website (www.nesba.com)
for posted changes. If you have a question about a policy or
procedure, please contact 610.750.6909 or info@nesba.com.

:D:cool:

Although I do agree with Peanut about it needing a few updates.

Thank you Peanut. I will bring some green. Really dumb question: Do you guys give the gate guy a tip??? If I don't ask, I won't know, right?

denbsteph

daddyfriedrich;280865 wrote: Thank you Peanut. I will bring some green. Really dumb question: Do you guys give the gate guy a tip??? If I don't ask, I won't know, right?

I never have, but I'm sure Mr. Sam True ( track owner, gate operator ) will be more than happy to take your money. Mr. True is really a laid back guy who has worked really hard to get bikes there. I was out there in May talking with him and he was in negotiations with a paving company getting ready to give the paddock a make over. If you get a chance talk to him, ask him about the additions he is wanting to add in the not so far distant future. When you talk to him about it you can see the fire in his eyes and how dedicated he is to attracting motorcycles to his facility.

I myself enjoy the track, sure it has some minor flaws, but a 40 ft wide track sure is a lot of fun. If you have buggers on your tires, say good bye to them before the first session. Tires will be cleaned like brand new, call it rough on tires or whatever, it sure is a lot of fun. :D

denbsteph

voyager;281000 wrote: can you get in Fri evening to camp overnite for Sat event?

From my experience..............YES, Mr. True will meet you at the gate. I have been there as early as 4:00 pm and able to get in without issues.............:D

Peanut

Control Rider
Gents, we need to get some volunteers to set up & breakdown the airfence Fri before & Sun after. Please let me know if anyone is able! Thanks in advance we could really use the help.

More details shortly...

I'll have more info on times etc..