NESBA 'debit?'

rk97

I know NESBA sells gift cards - they're the only item on my christmas list :D, but would it be practical for NESBA to also sell 'debits' to existing members? Or even to just immediately associate the gift-card with my member number?

A lot of people look to get rid of credits during the season, but I'm in a situation where (i'll be brutally honest here) my fiance will KILL me if I set aside $3,000 this winter for next track season.

What she wouldn't kill me for; or even notice, is if I had a couple $100-$200 charges each month from November through March, essentially buying myself "NESBA debits."

I can certainly do the same thing with gift cards - i just don't want to lose them, or said fiance to find them :doh: Is everyone else hiding money in their sock drawer?

Meat

Yea, when I spend a couple grand on track days, then a grand on a shock...forks rebuilt....new rearsets...tires....another set of tire warmers...tires....etc, it is really difficult to tell her not to go buying stupid crap at Ikea, that we don't need, when she is in the spending week of the month.

A couple hundred here or there is pretty good. I wonder if they have credits at the strip club as well.

stkr

An opposing view to ThePro8's response...

Your FIANCE should just accept you for the Track-Head you are and love you anyway :D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
i would certainly do more trackdays if i could just buy credits direcly from nesba.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Yeah, I've got a slush fund for trackdays. She knows about it, but doesn't know how much is in it. I try to use cash for my track side purchases to keep the balances and charges down on the credit cards.

FrostyFire

My girlfriend was PISSSED at me after last crash in September........she was just like "you should stop riding on the track and just ride on the street because you're covered by insurance on the street!" .....I told her she just doesn't get it and this is how it's gonna be :D

Motomoon

www.nesbastore.com

Buy gift certs and in the Notes section ask to have them inputted directly into your member account instead of mailed to you. Include your member ID account number so we put them in the right account ;)

There's your solution for the time being!

JohnS

Motomoon;21356 wrote: www.nesbastore.com

Buy gift certs and in the Notes section ask to have them inputted directly into your member account instead of mailed to you. Include your member ID account number so we put them in the right account ;)

cool, looks like I will be setting up a nesba "spending" account

moto italiano

Motomoon;21356 wrote: www.nesbastore.com

excellent solution.

now, does anybody else find themselves watching Moon's avatar for...say, over an hour?!?
buck.gif

Motomoon

Buy parts or the avatar goes away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parts&Accessories Forum under the...ehem..."stickied" section :wow:

seamus

rk97;21085 wrote: ...Is everyone else hiding money in their sock drawer?
I taught the Mrs to ride and convinced her to try a track school.

Now, the only time she nags is when we haven't been to the track in a while. It's a tough life, but I've learned some coping strategies to deal with it. :D

Katie785

orrr you could pick up a girl from a track... then she can pass you on the warm up lap on the outside of 10at Beaver all while giving you the finger!! (not that I 've done that or would recommend it haha)