NESBA probably saved my life!

beevan217

Chris,

We've only spoken a few times with you giving me sound advice at Thunderbolt but, I appreciate your input & taking the time to me assist me. I wish you well in your future endeavors & pray all is well with you & your family.

I DO remember a very NICE ass pack save you had in 2010@ Main in turn 5. I had a front row seat to that one :wow:!!!! Close call......

Good luck & see you soon at the track.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Ya know, we had this same story told multiple times this weekend at JC. I don't know if anyone ever believes us when we tell the beginners that "We were all in your shoes when we started". It is so rewarding to show a new member not only what their bike is capable but more importantly what they are capable of accomplishing.

You have always been one of the characters that makes any trackday enjoyable? We will miss you during your break. Hurry back and come visit us often.

Control Rider
N2
Good write up Chris. I still remember taking that squidly swingarm plate holder off your bike during tech... Lol. Good times;)

Really going to miss riding with you on the track... See you in the dirt soon. ;)

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I've seen Chris leaving Jiggy's trailer late at night..... always knew they were brothers..... but this fills in the blanks.

tangogod

wont be the same without you there!

First off, such an eloquent story from such a wise ass :haha: Great writing, you should do something like that for a living.

Although we never did get to ride on the street together, probably a good thing, I can't thank you enough for calling me and telling me all about this crazy Nambla track day thing. My first track day and I think your 3rd, and you were all ready giving back, helping me get set up and tech and trailer and garage space at your house and finding me a track bike and giving me your take offs and .....and....and ....the list goes on. When you made CR you became my personal coach and gave me great advice while sharing the ride to and from the track. I can't say it enough, Thank you for all you have done to help me out and keep my spirits up and keep me riding.

You got me involved in something that has given me so much joy and excitement that I never knew existed, let alone in our back yard. Having watched you help so many and the enthusiasm with which you do it is impressive to say the least
(" gotta go find this go who is going crash if I don't talk to him" ) has given me cause to be more helpful and extend my hand to any noobs I can help.

I am not going to say much more because I know this will just be a short break from the track. As I have said before, that days at the track are just not the same when you are not there, your positive energy and the unrelenting ball busting always made for a much more lively day, I'm sure you will some thing to bust on for this, ha.

And yes pigs do fly, right over giraffes on a R6:p

See you in a few my brother.

Gorecki

Wow, how the hell did I miss this post? Damn, that was a really good writeup! Okay, fess up, who wrote that for you? :haha:

Oooonly kidding. Mr P we still haven't met, you've helped me out *here* many times and I really appreciate that. I understand the life redirecting priorities thing all too well. Gots ta do what wes gots ta do!

So, don't get any ideas about going too far or being away too long, cause you still owe me a tow....phucker! :D

Take care of business and hopefully we'll see ya soon! :cool:

Blaise

I remember you coming over to my house in your confused/noob state Chris. You've come a LONG way, I was always impressed with how quickly you became friends with everyone and moved up the ranks. Unfortunately for me, you did so right as I really cut down in my riding (wrecked a car a few weeks after meeting you which in turn wrecked my finances).

Cheers! Maybe I'll be on your level when you return :)

Myers

Control Rider
If you dont know this person.. you missed out on meeting him. Chris - do what you gotta do.. but it will not be the same without you sir. I look forward to your return! I wouldnt be where I am if it was not for you.... when you come back please come see me for pointers ... ill be there for you hahahahahahah... Missing you at the track already sir.

EngineNoO9

Hopefully by the time your break is over mine will be too. Got a bunch of good tips while riding when you were a CR. Hope to see you out there again.

BigBird

Thanks for all the help you've always given me. I too have been off this year, but visited (didn't ride though) on Saturday, and your presence was definitely missed. I hope to see you out there the next time I decide to ride...which hopefully is soon, because I really need you to get me back up to speed. You've always been great with us and very much a straight shooter.

Good luck, but COME BACK SOON!

fitz

Chris you will be greatly missed, the track won't be the same without you.

Oh and have one of these for old time sake :flipoff::D

Mikey75702

Chris, you will be sorely missed. Your enthusiasm for our sport and to giving back is amazing, and extremely contagious. I remember the first day I got to work with you at Jefferson, and the day you bumped me to I, as well as all of them in between. It was a great honor to get to work with you. I hope this break is short, and life brings you back to Nesba before long. Thanks for all of the help, and see you soon (at the track). :)