New from Afghanistan...

THastings777

Hey y'all, just introducing myself. My name is Tommy, I'm in the Army, lil over 12 years now and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I will be back in February. Can't wait to get back, prep my bike and get on the track. I've been riding for a while, but never on a track and a long awaited goal of mine is to actually race, hope to achieve that next year :) Looking foward to meeting everyone at the track!!!

maxpr1

Welcome! Hope you're ready for the addiction which is sure to follow!!!!!
THANK YOU for your service, see you at the track next year

kbonigut

welcome

welcome, stay safe over there and we will see you at the track. Thanks for your service.

trekuhl

Control Rider
sweet deal. i just spent a month over at torkham... what fun. the crew motor chief there watns a r1 soooo bad just so he can go fast on the street i kept trying get him to come to the track :p

justintime_3

Welcome aboard and be ready for the addiction. I am currently stationed over here in Bagram. I am in the 455 EAMXS/C130 unit here. Stop by if u would like.

angel

THastings777;225014 wrote: Hey y'all, just introducing myself. My name is Tommy, I'm in the Army, lil over 12 years now and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I will be back in February. Can't wait to get back, prep my bike and get on the track. I've been riding for a while, but never on a track and a long awaited goal of mine is to actually race, hope to achieve that next year :) Looking foward to meeting everyone at the track!!!
Where are you stationed in the states? I'm at hunter Army airfield.