New Girl from NC

Miss-Nani

Hi! My name is Nani and I've been riding for about 3 years now. I have a little Ninja 250 for long distance rides and a CBR 600 F4i for everything else, including the mountains and the drag strip.

My first track weekend is coming up in a few weeks and already the wallet is whining, lol. Really excited about doing the Cali Superbike school in a few months and going to the VIR and CMP too which are closest to my home, so I'll probably see a few of you there! If you see me, make sure to stop by and say hello! :D

Last Week

Welcome. As far as the whining of the wallet....that will be silenced after your first hit of the track crack lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

stkr

Welcome aboard! :cool: Your wallet won't be whining for long. Once you're hooked, it will be screaming, but the fun is worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superkain

Miss-Nani;246757 wrote: Hi! My name is Nani and I've been riding for about 3 years now. I have a little Ninja 250 for long distance rides and a CBR 600 F4i for everything else, including the mountains and the drag strip.

My first track weekend is coming up in a few weeks and already the wallet is whining, lol. Really excited about doing the Cali Superbike school in a few months and going to the VIR and CMP too which are closest to my home, so I'll probably see a few of you there! If you see me, make sure to stop by and say hello! :D
Exciting!

Welcome aboard Nani...real good group of people here. We're giving you fair warning, it's addictive, and if you're wallet is whining now, it will be SCREAMING when you really get into it LOL !! My first days were last year and almost immediately I was looking around the house for items to sell and volunteering to work any OT available in the winter months....all so I can keep feeding my addiction.

Get with a control rider and have them show you the ropes....you won't regret it !!

HokieRider

welcome!

Its always good to have some more ladies in the paddock! It lets us guys have some leverage to get our ladies riding!

denbsteph

Welcome........TRACK CRACK.........TRACK CRACK.........TRACK CRACK...........TRACK TRACK..........HIDE YOUR WALLET..........HIDE YOUR PURSE......TRACK CRACK........TRACK CRACK........ Do you see what it does to normal people? TRACK CRACK...........TRACK CRACK........

bmrboy

denbsteph;246833 wrote: Welcome........TRACK CRACK.........TRACK CRACK.........TRACK CRACK...........TRACK TRACK..........HIDE YOUR WALLET..........HIDE YOUR PURSE......TRACK CRACK........TRACK CRACK........ Do you see what it does to normal people? TRACK CRACK...........TRACK CRACK........

Secret Squirrel is ah well ,:notsure: But welcome.

Miss-Nani

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah my neighbor and I were the pit crew for two of our friends today I wanted to tear the asphalt so bad! :banghead:

Burnall4

22922210.jpg

jorge1812

Miss-Nani;246855 wrote: HAHAHAHAHA Yeah my neighbor and I were the pit crew for two of our friends today I wanted to tear the asphalt so bad! :banghead:
did you guys have plenty of fans? it was ridiculously hot this past weekend at VIR. im kinda glad we got rained out a bit, it really cooled down alot after the rain :)

welcome to NESBA and enjoy your new addiction

Pardon the sexist humor, but judging by your photo, you'll get more attention than the Cr's . . . start saving for tires. And clutch levers. and brake pads. and . . .

Miss-Nani

jorge1812;247312 wrote: did you guys have plenty of fans? it was ridiculously hot this past weekend at VIR. im kinda glad we got rained out a bit, it really cooled down alot after the rain :)

welcome to NESBA and enjoy your new addiction
Nah there was barely anybody out there... only 5 bikes and 2 control riders. Now the car groups had more people with them, but they were more like pit crew members and family.

daddyfriedrich;247321 wrote:
Pardon the sexist humor, but judging by your photo, you'll get more attention than the Cr's . . . start saving for tires. And clutch levers. and brake pads. and . . .
Ha, no worries, tough skin over here. As long as I'm not getting more attention than the CR's while on the track, then we're good ;) Already started saving up. Got shorty Pazzo levers, have an extra set of brake pads, and getting ready to get another set of Q2s as backup if I like them after my first couple of track days.

jorge1812

Miss-Nani;247342 wrote: have an extra set of brake pads, and getting ready to get another set of Q2s as backup if I like them after my first couple of track days.
you're gonna LOVE the Q2s. that's plenty of tire for riders at our level. I am a fast B group rider and the tire felt really great this past TD. I even know a few guys in I group that use this tires and have no complaints at all