New Girl from NC

Shenanigans

Miss-Nani;248408 wrote: After this weekend at CMP, it's official... I'm a trackday junkie!! I'll see you all out on the track!!
Good to meet you and you man, sorry forgot his name, glad y'all had fun. Did you get a shifter for your bike yet?

Miss-Nani

Shenanigans;248472 wrote: Good to meet you and you man, sorry forgot his name, glad y'all had fun. Did you get a shifter for your bike yet?
Hahaha no worries, his name's Steven. Haven't gotten the shifter pedal yet, posting on FB moto groups to see if anyone has an used one lying around. Worst case scenario I'll eBay it or buy OEM if needed. :)

dbakerpa

Miss-Nani;247025 wrote: Thanks everyone!! Looking forward to learning the limits of my skill and my machine on a track! ;)
Enjoy - I havent found the limits of my machine yet. I have found mine though LOL. I like you signature statement. I think about the track more than food since the first day.

Miss-Nani

dbakerpa;248550 wrote: Enjoy - I havent found the limits of my machine yet. I have found mine though LOL. I like you signature statement. I think about the track more than food since the first day.
I definetly learned more about limits this weekend than half my years of riding! :wow: Most importantly I learned to expand my riding skills and am working on abolishing two big fears: lowsiding in a corner and falling off the bike while hanging off in a lean. Both kind of related I guess.

Btw, that signature statement is about food, naughty thoughs and motorcycles, LMAO!

MR. CR - not only did I walk away with lots of new knowledge, but I also walked away unhurt... phew! Thanks for your help! Looking forward to dancing on the track again soon!!

cbr_600rr_freak

Miss-Nani;248585 wrote:
MR. CR - not only did I walk away with lots of new knowledge, but I also walked away unhurt... phew! Thanks for your help! Looking forward to dancing on the track again soon!!
Me 2! See you in 2 weeks!