New Guy, Savannah, GA

angel

Ok, so my name is angel... I am a MALE. Leg humpers be warned. Its happened before so I like to get it out there ASAP. Anyway, I just sold my street bike, bought an R6 track-only and bought a bunch of trackdays. I spoiled street riding the minute i got on the track. Looking forward to meeting some of you out there and picking your brains a little. I'm in the South East so looking forward to riding barber and road atlanta as soon as possible. :D

angel

noobinacan;207834 wrote: welcome
both are super fun tracks...and weather is starting to cool down a bit as well.
it was unbearable the other day at CMP. Just could not stay hydrated. hopefully by the end of september it will be in the low to mid 80s

Gorecki

angel;207962 wrote: :agree: Yeah tell me about it... I'm getting anxious just waiting for my next track day.
Oh it gets better, especially with a new to you machine you haven't had out there yet. Go over EVERYTHING at least three times, because you're not going to sleep well the night before anyway. :D

angel

Gorecki;207965 wrote: Oh it gets better, especially with a new to you machine you haven't had out there yet. Go over EVERYTHING at least three times, because you're not going to sleep well the night before anyway. :D
I just got done doing a few things to it. I just put new Q2s on EBC pads new fork seals 520 conversion and adjusted my vortex clip-ons. here is a pic of the bike. does anyone recognized this bike because it came from a NESBA member just not sure who he/she is. here is a pic of the bike....

c2483598.jpg

abbf0d47.jpg

Saltman

Thanks! I figured you would be on there. Hope the storm changes direction for you. I can empathize with being close to a track so naturally you want to save on gas and ride it. Well, I'll see you at road atl or Barber some time hopefully

angel

both seem to be booked solid for the fall. If I cant find anything soon I'll just have to head north towards VIR almost the same distance to barber anyway.